British Speedway Forum

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I might be wrong, but I think Trackrat  might be going by the fans pic at poole where SS was included.He did look ginger(ish) to me, if that was SS.

Yes, you are wrong.

Looks like Steve has another stalker! :blink: Remember to close your curtains/blinds at night:D 

49 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Looks like Steve has another stalker! :blink: Remember to close your curtains/blinds at night:D 

Bet you've never had one :sad:

3 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Help me! That's exactly what I meant, der

Der,  it is your posts on Poole that are unoriginal and calling someone Ginger who isn't Ginger is hardly derogatory is it!

Edited by foreverblue

So Pirates fans would you like Charles Wright (6.29) in your team now he's been dropped by Somerset? Who would he replace though?

Edited by szkocjasid

22 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

So Pirates fans would you like Charles Wright (6.29) in your team now he's been dropped by Somerset? Who would he replace though?

He'd be an improvement on MS, but would that fit? Not sure how under the limit we are?

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He'd be an improvement on MS, but would that fit? Not sure how under the limit we are?

I think we should go with what we have for the time being, MS seems to be going a bit better lately.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think we should go with what we have for the time being, MS seems to be going a bit better lately.

Yep we should stick with what we have. CW could only replace Josh or brady, and they aint going knowhere..

Why would Poole be interested in Charles Wright? Second string rider and we have better.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Why would Poole be interested in Charles Wright? Second string rider and we have better.

Poole have 7 second string riders

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

Poole have 7 second string riders

Good ones though :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hang on I thought Steve had light fair hair not ginger, and who cares about hair colour anyway that is so old to knock someone cos of that but then some speedway fans are stuck back in time.

Lovely day in turkey today btw