British Speedway Forum

i hope we make the play offs and i hope we win them but if we dont so be it,i wont start crying,to me theres more to it than results,an evening out with freinds maybe a meal together maybe a few beers, a good chat and a laugh,i would also like to stick with this team whatever the results,its only f---ing speedway after all

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Middlo in the paper says they will rediscover their form but how long can we Wait and also says Szczepaniak rode well but we can't keep making excuses, a bad ride or two is ok but to score as badly as they are on a regular basis isnt acceptable. 

This is why Middlo needs to go.

Excuses excuses every f'in week. 

Middleditch doesn't have the correct mentality in the pits.

We need a new manager who will actually be open and honest about riders performances instead of someone who practically says 'Don't worry about it'

7 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

We need a new manager who will actually be open and honest about riders performances instead of someone who practically says 'Don't worry about it'

Like a Peter Adams figure 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, poole keith said:

i hope we make the play offs and i hope we win them but if we dont so be it,i wont start crying,to me theres more to it than results,an evening out with freinds maybe a meal together maybe a few beers, a good chat and a laugh,i would also like to stick with this team whatever the results,its only f---ing speedway after all

But crowds go down a lot when teams aren't winning, so less money for the club. Not good.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, poole keith said:

Completely baffled by this post what kind of mentality is that?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Middlo is the most successful living manager. His record speaks for itself. Long may he remain at Poole as manager.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trees said:

He soon got rid of Chris Holder for a year! 

think you are missing the point here, he didn't "get rid" of CH, he just didn't sign him for a year, think Capone is talking about sacking during the season....I may be wrong though.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Middlo is the most successful living manager. His record speaks for itself. Long may he remain at Poole as manager.

I'm not dissing Neil as get on with him well but why was Matt Ford constantly geeing riders up kept talking to them during the breaks?

19 minutes ago, sugarray said:

I'm not dissing Neil as get on with him well but why was Matt Ford constantly geeing riders up kept talking to them during the breaks?

....'cos its his club!!:blink:

32 minutes ago, Badge said:

think you are missing the point here, he didn't "get rid" of CH, he just didn't sign him for a year, think Capone is talking about sacking during the season....I may be wrong though.

Yeah got rid of him for a year! Which has turned into two! 

19 hours ago, Trackrat said:

More chance of getting Jensen Button to ride.

would be a brilliant signing, at least he would have is finger on the button

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

But crowds go down a lot when teams aren't winning, so less money for the club. Not good.

I would  bet that 99%  of clubs attendances are down on previous seasons.

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

my first primitive attempt at fishing and ive certainly had a good haul,even caught pooles greatest fisherman steve shov,and also lisa,starman was predictably confused,overall well pleased with what was in the net,all good fun( but much of my post was genuine)you know where i sit at poole always ready to chat speedway

8 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

To be in the top 4 (rather than the bottom 1 or 2, or 3) you need to win meetings or at least pick up some away points. Poole haven't been doing enough of that.

nb. Interesting to see so many fans jumping on the MJJ bandwagon??!:party: Not sure that any changes will be made in the short term although it may all revolve around changes elsewhere?!

Meaning if Vaculik returns to Leicester, Kenneth  Bjerre could or would  be available.

Edited by scottyfan

13 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Meaning if Vaculik returns to Leicester, Kenneth  Bjerre could or would  be available.

Cant see Kenneth bjerre improving this team to be honest ?