British Speedway Forum

Josh rode ok last night.Paid 8 from four rides ain't bad.Thought the team did well and it was a great match to watch.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Crikey for someone who doesn't come to the racing that much, I'd hate to see your 'glass half-empty' posts!!

Skidder - If I had attempted to drive the 3.5 hours from Chelmsford for every home match since season start, I would probably have blown my brains out with the late cancellations/rain offs/track issues and poor Poole rider performances.

I know its got a bit better recently but can't help vent some frustration about the fact we get into some decent positions and since 2016 (3 seasons) we keep blowing it. I remember vividly the 2016 season when we let a lead slip at Lakeside (Painful enough as I was there.....). That was with Holder in the side.

Of course I want to see the side do well and like many who like Poole it's so damned frustrating.

But my last post at least highlights for some not fully aquainted with this seasons only av where the problems are even though I am sure it is painfully obvious to most we have had problems. It also shows that other than Woryna (partly with the help of the reserve berth) none of the others are performing even to their season start GSA's. In effect not one of the other six. As for Spaniak I kind of party exclude him re his starting GSA as it SHOULD have been a crazy false low GSA for one of his reported talent. Even the Poole haters/dislikers were having a pop about the fact we had signed a ringer. Well that one had been put to bed big time.

I know its only end of June but you have to be a supreme optimist to really believe this side is play off material. I would however love to be proved wrong.

This Poole team are not currently league winners but they will qualify for the play offs. I can understand the disappointment after the team didn't live up to the pre season expectations but if you compare points lost at home to points gained away, a more realistic guide to the league table, they are currently 6th and most of those above are in reach. I can't see this team losing again at home, not after after next week :D and they are picking up points on the road. Everyone in the team is inconsistent but there will always been good reserves and generally, enough of the team will have good nights to get results.

2 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

This Poole team are not currently league winners but they will qualify for the play offs. I can understand the disappointment after the team didn't live up to the pre season expectations but if you compare points lost at home to points gained away, a more realistic guide to the league table, they are currently 6th and most of those above are in reach. I can't see this team losing again at home, not after after next week :D and they are picking up points on the road. Everyone in the team is inconsistent but there will always been good reserves and generally, enough of the team will have good nights to get results.

I do hope you are right. 

P.S: Those interested in our sport may want to look at the last couple of pages over on the Rye House Forum. Interesting but maybe worrying ??

9 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

So if the rumours are true.

Then who are we signing from Rye House........Kasprzak? Nicholls? Harris?

Your new Rye House signing is...……..Peter Schroeck :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Bit insensitive at this early stage.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

You can and you are.

We can't and we are not, the whole forum knows,its just you are in denial.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, colin wood said:

Josh rode ok last night.Paid 8 from four rides ain't bad.Thought the team did well and it was a great match to watch.

The only Belle Vue riders he beat was Drozdz and Bewley once when Bewley got left at the tapes

Edited by foreverblue

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Getting ahead of yourself again as usual.

12 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

We can't and we are not, the whole forum knows,its just you are in denial.

Whatever. 

Just now, foreverblue said:

Getting ahead of yourself again as usual.

Not getting ahead of myself. 

Just saying if the rumour posted on here is true then who do you think we would sign.

It's a question. 

Keep trolling.

54 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Your new Rye House signing is...……..Peter Schroeck :D 

Damn was hoping for Kasprzak haha.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Whatever. 

Not getting ahead of myself. 

Just saying if the rumour posted on here is true then who do you think we would sign.

It's a question. 

Keep trolling.

Not a question worth answering keep trolling.

2 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

would settle for Scott,always gives 100% , or even Harris, kk don't think so