British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Scott lives down south now doesn't he? 

Yes he does, not a million miles away from Poole ...

1 hour ago, Trees said:

Scott lives down south now doesn't he? 

In or near Brighton 

• Like 1

Can't believe people are talking about Rye House riders as if Rye House Speedway does not exist anymore.

I think a few people have jumped the gun here.  What could turn out to be an innocent postponed has fuelled some people's imaginations.  I think we all have to calm down and wait for an official update and not speculate what may or may not be happening.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

I think a few people have jumped the gun here.  What could turn out to be an innocent postponed has fuelled some people's imaginations.  I think we all have to calm down and wait for an official update and not speculate what may or may not be happening.

As per usual on here i'm afraid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Surely the best way to prevent speculation would of been to give an explanation as to why it was called off.... Not just treat Rye House fans, Swindon fans and any other Speedway fan as absolute mugs. I never understand why speedway has such a 'closed shop' environment about it. It just doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Surely the best way to prevent speculation would of been to give an explanation as to why it was called off.... Not just treat Rye House fans, Swindon fans and any other Speedway fan as absolute mugs. I never understand why speedway has such a 'closed shop' environment about it. It just doesn't make sense.

It may be that BMR and the BSPA are working on a joint statement.

If there is bad news on the way then there are ramifications not only in respect of matches so far this season and points earned/lost but also for Speedway in general in UK. Any terminal news would go down badly in UK and overseas plus there is the BT TV deal even if worth bugger all in real finance terms, as well as situ with current RH riders so plenty to sort before they can announce if it is bad news.

That's what makes one suspicious as the silence is deafening nearly 1 day after the announcement, and if was something operationally wrong such as track - airfence - stadium issues etc then they could have put all the rumours to bed by now with a simple statement which many could have understood.

I know this is our Poole form but this news seems to be spilling into many aspects of the forum which perhaps understandable with all of us being Speedway supporters who want all clubs to survive. Let's hope something is put out soon to clarify.

Rumours at Poole tonight.

We are picking up Harris or Nicholls maybe even both. Grajczonek or Szczepaniak will make way. Maybe both will finally be shown the door.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

We are picking up Harris or Nicholls maybe even both. Grajczonek or Szczepaniak will make way. Maybe both will finally be shown the door.

If you left at heat 5 and dont do twitter, where have these rumours come from ?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Voices in his head.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

At Wimborne Road................................Before Heat 5.

16 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

How many riders have you speculated are joining Poole so far this season?! 

Just now, hyabb17 said:

How many riders have you speculated are joining Poole so far this season?! 

I'm not speculating anything here. Just passing on the rumour/rumours.