British Speedway Forum

37 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

At Wimborne Road................................Before Heat 5.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I'm not speculating anything here. Just passing on the rumour/rumours. 

A rumour is speculation! 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

A rumour is speculation! 

I'm not the one who started the rumour. Just passing on some important information. Everyone wanted information on the Rye thread......I'm a people pleaser therefore I gave them some information. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Rumours at Poole tonight.

We are picking up Harris or Nicholls maybe even both. Grajczonek or Szczepaniak will make way. Maybe both will finally be shown the door.

Just jump in their grave I would, not even an official statement yesterday and you’re already linking rye riders elsewhere, honestly.....

sometimes when you’re not acting like a complete clown, you make sense every now and again, then others times your a lying, idiotic poster who thinks it’s pretty funny to have a few log ins, whatever takes your fancy, enjoy single life forever with your hand, just stick a sock on the door for everyone’s sake.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I'm not the one who started the rumour. Just passing on some important information. Everyone wanted information on the Rye thread......I'm a people pleaser therefore I gave them some information. 

That is irrelevant you said you weren't speculating but you were speculating on Harris and Nicholls joining which isn't passing on important information, it is just fuelling the rumour and speculation although anyone would know Harris and Nicholls can't replace Josh G and Szczpaniak  because the averages won't fit.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

That is irrelevant you said you weren't speculating but you were speculating on Harris and Nicholls joining which isn't passing on important information, it is just fuelling the rumour and speculation although anyone would know Harris and Nicholls can't replace Josh G and Szczpaniak  because the averages won't fit.

The voice of reason as ever! 

1 minute ago, TesarRacing said:

The voice of reason as ever! 

Hope not I thought the forum had got rid of that *****

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Apparently the Bournemouth Echo is reporting sightings in Poole this morning of .....

.... Ozil, Muller and Kroos.      :)

14 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Apparently the Bournemouth Echo is reporting sightings in Poole this morning of .....

.... Ozil, Muller and Kroos.      :)

Ok will take that as seriously as the Piotr Pawlicki sightings in Poole earlier this season ;)

Poole think it’s all over ........

:)

11 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

Just jump in their grave I would, not even an official statement yesterday and you’re already linking rye riders elsewhere, honestly.....

sometimes when you’re not acting like a complete clown, you make sense every now and again, then others times your a lying, idiotic poster who thinks it’s pretty funny to have a few log ins, whatever takes your fancy, enjoy single life forever with your hand, just stick a sock on the door for everyone’s sake.

So it's ok for Shovlar to say that Rye have folded and that a team change is happening at Poole (Rye Rider)

But if I say the same.........You lot get on your high horse.

Don't reply to the post if you don't like it.

6 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Well it is important because the rumour's were Harris or Nicholls. Just you lot are far too sensitive and you lot look at the bad side of things 24/7

4 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Well it is important because the rumour's were Harris or Nicholls. Just you lot are far too sensitive and you lot look at the bad side of things 24/7

No not me , anyway you said Harris and Nicholls.