British Speedway Forum

I thought that according to the SCB rules the cut off for riders GSA's for the following month was the 23rd of the current month. I.E: 23rd June is cut off to be used for riders GSA's effective from 1st July. The last GSA's posted on the SGB site are dated 22nd June with no changes shown or effective date.

I mention it as according to Poole's own riders stats Woryna should in effect go into the main team and Klindt drop into reserve wef 1st July.

It's now 28th and can't see any GSA's posted effective from 1st July based on these rules.

Wouldnt be good news for Poole imo as Klidnt perhaps not as good as Woryna (in fact he isn't) and means Woryna can't take those 6/7 rides from reserve.

Someone pls correct me if i am wrong.

According to the Latest averages on the BSPA site (as of 22nd June) Klindt is not even in the 1-7 and they still list Neilsen at reserve!!

19 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Blimey you must have logged in just at the right time in the last few minutes!!

It's in the Team Declarations link, not the Green sheet averages link :t:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

It's in the Team Declarations link, not the Green sheet averages link :t:

Maybe SGB should also incl in GSA as that's where most of us go first. Thanks though as it confirmed my fears about the Klindt/Woryna switch.

Another telling story is Brady Kurtz. These are of course based on 20 match rolling GSA's and we know when Brady came back from injury last season and allied to the teams overall form his av kind of dropped although UNFORTUNATELY for us he still kept a shade just over 8. Now we can see what his truer av is taking those last matches and this as he has dropped on a rolling GSA to 6.97 a full point plus below his starting GSA and only keeping Worrall out of number one listing by 0.14. 

The stats don't lie i suppose as other than Woryna who has benefited big time also as a result of riding at reserve for a month with all the extra rides , none of the team are doing so good. Worrall I  exclude as he is what he is and is doing well at 6.83 but for me will always be a 6/6.5 man overall and not as good as his twin Steve. Am still not convinced Chris Holder would have made so much difference as like last season his form has been very up and down and not the Chris of old in consistency. Take Worrall out and factor in Chris would the extra possible 2/3 points really have changed the teams position that much. I dont think it would have personally. He is way behind what Jason Doyle is now. His form in both POL and SWE also bear this out.

Anyway enough aired on our inconsistent riders. The League table doesnt lie neither do the results. We just have to plough on for respectibility this season.

Interesting thought based on the new GSA's effective 1st July.

Amazingly and despite having no riders over a 7 point GSA the team total sits at amazingly 42.97 which is 0.47 ABOVE the 2018 starting team limit.

The 2 most mentioned possible casualties mentioned have been Josh G now on 6.12 and Spaniak now on 4.77. Meaning I assume Matt can only replace with riders of same or lower GSA's OR if he redeclared the team he would have to (correct me if I am wrong here) redeclare to the 42.5 limit ?? meaning his team would have to shed 0.47 meaning if he wanted 2 riders in and he still wouldnt be able to sign a 7 point plus man without having a really weak GSA rider at reserve ??

As said I could be wrong and feel free to let me know if I am. Could this dispel any rumours about poss any released RH riders of worthy note coming in if they are not going to continue. I say IF ???

15 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Interesting thought based on the new GSA's effective 1st July.

Amazingly and despite having no riders over a 7 point GSA the team total sits at amazingly 42.97 which is 0.47 ABOVE the 2018 starting team limit.

The 2 most mentioned possible casualties mentioned have been Josh G now on 6.12 and Spaniak now on 4.77. Meaning I assume Matt can only replace with riders of same or lower GSA's OR if he redeclared the team he would have to (correct me if I am wrong here) redeclare to the 42.5 limit ?? meaning his team would have to shed 0.47 meaning if he wanted 2 riders in and he still wouldnt be able to sign a 7 point plus man without having a really weak GSA rider at reserve ??

As said I could be wrong and feel free to let me know if I am. Could this dispel any rumours about poss any released RH riders of worthy note coming in if they are not going to continue. I say IF ???

Unless like for like rider changes (with same or lower average), all team re-declarations must be within the allowed team average of 42.5

4 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Keep trolling. 

Oh i see give it but you can't take it when you're wrong. Your the one trolling. 

Edited by foreverblue

39 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh i see give it but you can't take it when you're wrong. Your the one trolling. 

Just telling you to keep trolling that's all. You're obviously obsessed seeing as you consistently post about me trying to get a reaction. 

8 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Just telling you to keep trolling that's all. You're obviously obsessed seeing as you consistently post about me trying to get a reaction. 

Nah you're the obsessed one

Anyone talking of anyone in the Rye team being available  before any announcment is bad.So far it's a few Poole fans......

Edited by Bald Bloke

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Nah you're the obsessed one

Na fella. When I log in.....All I get is notifications saying Foreverblue quoted you in this topic or that topic.

Not that I care because I actually have a life outside of the BSF.......Shame the same can't be said for you and some others on here.