British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Anyone talking of anyone in the Rye team being available  before any announcment is bad.So far it's a few Poole fans......

Not as bad as Shovlar who told everyone on the Rye House thread that there club has indeed shut down before any announcement has been made public. 

13 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Na fella. When I log in.....All I get is notifications saying Foreverblue quoted you in this topic or that topic.

Not that I care because I actually have a life outside of the BSF.......Shame the same can't be said for you and some others on here. 

That's funny same thing happens when i log in too! 

Except more people seem to like my posts than you!!

Most complain about the multi alias one!! 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Not as bad as Shovlar who told everyone on the Rye House thread that there club has indeed shut down before any announcement has been made public. 

To be fair, he said it was from a very reliable source. Nothing concrete...But seems it had some truth to it.. The reason people don't like Poole a SOME of their fans, is they think like Ford.Will bite you one day..Maybe sooner rather than later 

Edited by Bald Bloke

Just now, foreverblue said:

Expect more people seem to like my posts than you!!

*EXCEPT*

Anyway thank you for proving me right by confirming you're obsessed with me and the BSF.

Nighty nighty. 

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

To be fair, he said it was from a very reliable source. Nothing concrete...But seems it had some truth to it.. The reason people don't like Poole a SOME of their fans, is they think like Ford.Will bite you one day..Maybe sooner rather than later 

I shouldn't have posted about Harris and Nicholls. Can see how some find it disrespectful now. 

Like I said on the Rye thread I hope the rumour is false and that Rye continue to run......I don't want British Speedway to lose any more clubs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I shouldn't have posted about Harris and Nicholls. Can see how some find it disrespectful now. 

Like I said on the Rye thread I hope the rumour is false and that Rye continue to run......I don't want British Speedway to lose any more clubs. 

We agree on something. We can't afford to loose any teams

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Respect to you for your post and best wishes.

Sadly I think we might all be in this lifeboat.

Edited by Rayleigh

Just now, Rayleigh said:

Respect to you for your post and best wishes.

Sadly I think we might all be in this lifeboat.

Ill always admit when I'm in the wrong. Best wishes to you and your club. I hope a solution can be found and Rye can continue for the foreseeable future.

I agree though. It's the beginning of the end now for the sport in this country. Every club is going to be in massive trouble soon.

26 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

*EXCEPT*

Anyway thank you for proving me right by confirming you're obsessed with me and the BSF.

Nighty nighty. 

You’ve just proved your obsessed with my posts. 

Night night 

12 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Ill always admit when I'm in the wrong. Best wishes to you and your club. I hope a solution can be found and Rye can continue for the foreseeable future.

I agree though. It's the beginning of the end now for the sport in this country. Every club is going to be in massive trouble soon.

You don't always admit you are in the wrong do you. 

Just now, foreverblue said:

Go to sleep. I can't keep you company on the BSF all night.

You will have to go to sleep at some point tonight otherwise you will end up falling asleep at school tomorrow. 

Night night.

22 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Go to sleep. I can't keep you company on the BSF all night.

You will have to go to sleep at some point tonight otherwise you will end up falling asleep at school tomorrow. 

Night night.

Surprised you are still up well past your bed time. Sweet dreams. 

Edited by foreverblue

37 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think if you look back, the only fans looking to benefit from this....before it's confirmed is Poole fans.

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think if you look back, the only fans looking to benefit from this....before it's confirmed is Poole fans.

I am sure all fans would not want any club to close including Poole fans. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am sure all fans would not want any club to close including Poole fans. 

Well MMF was thinking it a soon as the news came on the forum.

Does Ford have a love child..

Edited by Bald Bloke