British Speedway Forum

26 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

wow, How do you know these things. Oh yes it's been on many interviews today. Confidence :D

i'm not sure if you're actually Gavan, but you do know that HenryW isn't a Poole fan dont you ?  Far far from it.  

He's just giving his views.

Whoever you actually are, it's all a tad puzzling this crusade you're on.  Quite odd. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

i'm not sure if you're actually Gavan, but you do know that HenryW isn't a Poole fan dont you ?  Far far from it.  

Whoever you actually are, it's all a tad puzzling this crusade you're on.  Quite odd. 

Don't care what or who she is, she called me out....right to reply & all that. As for the last comment, quite simple, mind your own business.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

The idiot is nothing but a troll. Stick the moron on ignore. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Did he ride in the anniversary meeting at Belle Vue in March? Looked decent if that's him.

Just looked, yep that's him. Very good signing on that evidence and of course last night.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The idiot is nothing but a troll. Stick the moron on ignore. 

It does look like a bad case of Schizophrenia with poor Lilly getting his/her? knickers in a twist not knowing if he is a she - or he is Gavan - or even this latest twisted invention Trackrat although Prat would be more appropriate. 

Whoever it is or whatever identity it hides behind it is clearly one sick person that needs medical help:wink:  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

It does look like a bad case of Schizophrenia with poor Lilly getting his/her? knickers in a twist not knowing if he is a she - or he is Gavan - or even this latest twisted invention Trackrat although Prat would be more appropriate. 

Whoever it is or whatever identity it hides behind it is clearly one sick person that needs medical help:wink:  

Maybe an EEG mate, might bring a few things to light..:rofl:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Don't care what or who she is, she called me out....right to reply & all that. As for the last comment, quite simple, mind your own business.

Listen pal, you got caught out by a member begging to get into the drawers of some supposed model on twitter.

You've self destructed from a reasonable poster into one who has walked himself into numerous bans.

You've had personal problems, fair enough.

Now to supposedly put the mods off the scent, you've changed your style to blatantly aggressive.

And lo and behold as i typed my reply to you late last night, a quick hover revealed you were on Gavan's profile at the time... maybe checking to see if all the posts he deleted recently were still viewable ?

I think its best you stick to flogging your motability cars as all this bad guy act isn't fooling anyone..

IMG_0532.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

Listen pal, you got caught out by a member begging to get into the drawers of some supposed model on twitter.

You've self destructed from a reasonable poster into one who has walked himself into numerous bans.

You've had personal problems, fair enough.

Now to supposedly put the mods off the scent, you've changed your style to blatantly aggressive.

And lo and behold as i typed my reply to you late last night, a quick hover revealed you were on Gavan's profile at the time... maybe checking to see if all the posts he deleted recently were still viewable ?

I think its best you stick to flogging your motability cars as all this bad guy act isn't fooling anyone..

Good detective work there Doc.  Clearly mental issues going on in this persons head and he clearly needs psychiatric help. Gavan being called out by Pinny as being a letch and then threatening MFF with violence on here yesterday for a well worded post by MFF and we get a new angrier re-incarnation in trackrat.

Really the mods should step in and ban his sorry ass for good.

• Haha 1

It’s like a pack mentality on here at times!  Some people seem to relish “outing” people, goading them until they get a ban and delving into their private lives. 

Live and let live I say and remember attack the post and not the poster.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

It’s like a pack mentality on here at times!  Some people seem to relish “outing” people, goading them until they get a ban and delving into their private lives. 

What you mean like this when you replied to SS last month. 

"You’ve got to be careful with dementia at your age.  I’d advise you get yourself straight to your surgery :rolleyes:"

Pot, Kettle, Black or just sheer hypocrisy? Take your pick.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Poole Quay 7 said:

What you mean like this when you replied to SS last month. 

"You’ve got to be careful with dementia at your age.  I’d advise you get yourself straight to your surgery :rolleyes:"

Pot, Kettle, Black or just sheer hypocrisy? Take your pick.

Well found PQ7. SteveO major culprit. Hypocrisy of the highest level.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Good detective work there Doc.  Clearly mental issues going on in this persons head and he clearly needs psychiatric help. Gavan being called out by Pinny as being a letch and then threatening MFF with violence on here yesterday for a well worded post by MFF and we get a new angrier re-incarnation in trackrat.

Really the mods should step in and ban his sorry ass for good.

He's been reported Steve, his conduct on here is not good, and the mods should, really step in and suspend his account. Many posters on here have gone for less, especially if you support Poole..

• Like 1

Please don't make jokes about mental health such as schizophrenia its not funny.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

But Trackrat attacks the poster ALL THE TIME!! When have they ever made a reasonable and well constructed post?