British Speedway Forum

50 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I just couldnt imagine the amount of backbiting on here not spilling over into real life - it certainly would have done at my track Reading, and often did even from our own little forum.

Think Starman causes it all. Most of his posts make no sense and he automatically thinks anyone posting about Poole is slating them. The others seem alright to be fair. Might go and say hello next time they are at the abbey for a beating by the Robins!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Doctor... said:

I just couldnt imagine the amount of backbiting on here not spilling over into real life - it certainly would have done at my track Reading, and often did even from our own little forum.

I think you know when someone hasn't met Starman, as he definitely isn't as bad in person as he is on here!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think you know when someone hasn't met Starman, as he definitely isn't as bad in person as he is on here!

Mike is a genuinely nice guy

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Mike is a genuinely nice guy

Thank you mate, cant be bothered to respond to thiose who   have not an ounce of interletual conversation. Ive finally learnt the difference between decent posters on here and the wind up merchants. I'l talk to anybody, as you know , providing the conversation is constructive. there are some very good posters on here, and i know most of the Poole fans on here, those i know are a genuine bunch including yourself and Steve, but this forum is spoilt by a small minority. See you Weds.  :t:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Genuine question - Do you Poole guys here know eachother to the point of catching up face to face at meetings or do you kinda keep yourselves to yourselves and only converse on here ?

Only reason for asking is that there seems genuine dislike between a few you here and i just wondered if you ever met up on the night and aired your opinions.

Question not aimed at Shov btw, i know he mixes with most folk.

Never spoken to Starman and it isn't on my to do list!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Thank you mate, cant be bothered to respond to thiose who   have not an ounce of interletual conversation. 

:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Starman is a nice chap.  SS is as large as life off the forum as he is on it (meant that in a nice way).  Little Lisa Collette is...wellll.....Lisa.

And I'm as daft off forum as I am on. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Starman is a nice chap.  SS is as large as life off the forum as he is on it (meant that in a nice way).  Little Lisa Collette is...wellll.....Lisa.

Who cares what the Addams family are like.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Who cares what the Addams family are like.

With respect,  who cares what the f you say. 

You've been a member for 13 years and only just piped up recently...you aren't Subedei are you ? :rofl: #c*t

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

With respect,  who cares what the f you say. 

You've been a member for 13 years and only just piped up recently...you aren't Subedei are you ? :rofl: #c*t

Crikey, that's a name from the past - remember him well, for all the wrong reasons! 

Edited by dj350z
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I see there is life after Poole for James 15 maxi for the Brummies last night :t:

11 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Thank you mate, cant be bothered to respond to thiose who   have not an ounce of interletual conversation. Ive finally learnt the difference between decent posters on here and the wind up merchants. I'l talk to anybody, as you know , providing the conversation is constructive. there are some very good posters on here, and i know most of the Poole fans on here, those i know are a genuine bunch including yourself and Steve, but this forum is spoilt by a small minority. See you Weds.  :t:

Comedy gold you can't even spell intellectual !!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Orbiter said:

I'd happily take Starman out for Pie and Chips 

Thank you. Id take you up on that. Just salt on the chips please..:)

• Like 2

On 7/3/2018 at 12:47 AM, Mr X said:

Thank you, my fan club is growing by the second..:rofl:  :)

Edited by Starman2006