British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Double standards stink on here, back in the day the Knobs supporters hated Nicholls & Harris now they're willing to drop half there team to fit them in. . . Unbelievable!

Must of been dreaming in 1999 and 2000 seasons, because I’m sure I saw Scott Nicholls riding for Poole in those two years.........

• Like 4

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

I really hope not. It will probably stop me from going.

I have heard that too and I'd certainly think hard about it.

6 would be OK - after all, its hardly unusual - but 5 would be difficult to stomach.

6 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Double standards stink on here, back in the day the Knobs supporters hated Nicholls & Harris now they're willing to drop half there team to fit them in. . . Unbelievable!

No never hated them at all, they have both won a lot of races at Poole and either would be welcome, like most  loved Harris winning at Cardiff but rather have Scott as he is riding better at the moment. 

7 hours ago, Aces51 said:

Hardly. I like both and they have been very good in their time but neither of them are that good at the NSS.

I think Scott rode pretty well at Belle Vue in the British Championships 

6 hours ago, scottyfan said:

Must of been dreaming in 1999 and 2000 seasons, because I’m sure I saw Scott Nicholls riding for Poole in those two years.........

i thought scott only rode one year may be wrong i was wrong just checked

Edited by ray c

7 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Shows what you know, doesnt it?

I used to sell the photos at Poole. Scott used to outsell the likes of Trick,Loram and co almost every week! Very popular at Poole during his 2 seasons with us and still is highly regarded.

Id have him at Poole as a straight replacement for JoshG, with Sheffield as favourites to re-sign him.

2 hours ago, BobC said:

Shows what you know, doesnt it?

I used to sell the photos at Poole. Scott used to outsell the likes of Trick,Loram and co almost every week! Very popular at Poole during his 2 seasons with us and still is highly regarded.

Id have him at Poole as a straight replacement for JoshG, with Sheffield as favourites to re-sign him.

Not denying the Harris bit are you smart boy.

10 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Bomber never been hated at Poole always welcomed and always exciting to watch :t:

24 minutes ago, ray c said:

Bomber never been hated at Poole always welcomed and always exciting to watch :t:

I think he would do ok for us, yes he's in the twilight of his career but, , he's always wanted to ride at Poole likes the track and the fans like his all action style.
I dont know a Poole fan who hates Scott,

Edited by Starman2006

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Going through the riders and might not be finished yet..

Brady Kurtz 13 64 114 7 7.13 7.56 21 19 13 9 0 2
Linus Sundstrom 13 58 91 20 6.28 7.66 14 12 25 7 0 0
Richie Worrall 7 30 47 7 6.27 7.20 7 9 8 6 0 0
Kacper Woryna 13 60 92 10 6.13 6.80 12 18 20 8 0 2
Josh Grajczonek 13 54 79 6 5.85 6.30 8 22 11 9 2 2
Frederik Jakobsen 1 5 7 2 5.60 7.20 1 1 2 1 0 0
Nicolai Klindt 2 8 10 1 5.00 5.50 2 1 2 2 1 0
Peter Kildemand 5 24 40 1 6.67 6.83 9 5 3 5 1 1
Stefan Nielsen 4 17 22 4 5.18 6.12 3 4 5 3 0 2
Mateusz Szczepaniak 12 50 60 15 4.80 6.00 7 10 19 13 1 0
James Shanes 4 13 8 3 2.46 3.38 0 1 6 5 0 1
Paul Starke 1 3 1 0 1.33 1.33 0 0 1 2 0 0
Chris Holder

Probably still shorter than the 2009 list! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

I think he would do ok for us, yes he's in the twilight of his career but, , he's always wanted to ride at Poole likes the track and the fans like his all action style.
I dont know a Poole fan who hates Scott,

Can't remember Chris Harris ever saying he wanted to ride for the Knobs (another made up fact) but I forgot they are the Manchester United of speedway so he must do:blink:. Can also remember Scott Nicholls getting booed out of the stadium in 2007 when he slowed Lindcack down so much he could team ride his partner home, but seems you forget that.

I spoke to Chris last year and he would 've been happy to ride at Poole.

Mind he probably would be happy to ride anywhere.

Was going elsewhere but BSPA halted it.

4 minutes ago, sugarray said:

I spoke to Chris last year and he would 've been happy to ride at Poole.

Mind he probably would be happy to ride anywhere.

Was going elsewhere but BSPA halted it.

Why on earth would we want Chris Harris,  whose best days with due respect are long gone. Nothing more than a journeyman nowdays and fairly inconsistant with even being that.

Didn't say I wanted him just that he would be happy to ride.

You know as well as I do he was going elsewhere until it was stopped by bspa.

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Why on earth would we want Chris Harris,  whose best days with due respect are long gone. Nothing more than a journeyman nowdays and fairly inconsistant with even being that.

You'd be lauding him to the hills ginge if he signed and scored well in his first few meetings.

Edited by Trackrat
Incorrect information