British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

http://www.poolepirates.co/news/2018-07-12-bomber-pirate.html

Not sure it will strengthen us to be honest. Harris best days are behind him and his form for Glasgow has been poor. Plus travelling from one end of the country to the other doesn’t help.

guess time will tell.

What do you want Steve, blood ? Chris will do a job for us, he still has plenty to offer. I agree with Matt this will all being well give  us a good push for the play offs. It all comes down to averages.
I to feel a little sorry for Linus, he showed flashes of what he can do, but in that position if you are professional enough you always want more.It proves that Matt will not rest untill that Trophy is back home...:t:

Edited by Starman2006

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

would have preferred Nicholls, bit surprised sundstrom the one to go, thought it might have been josh or Ritchie

Still couldnt get Scott in mate..

A desperation signing.  Can have good days but mainly poor this season.  I never expected he would ride for Poole - it may help his season.  How many riders is that now this season from the starting 1-7 who were going to clean up this season.  At least it’s not Lahti or Kennett!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

A desperation signing.  Can have good days but mainly poor this season.  I never expected he would ride for Poole - it may help his season.  How many riders is that now this season from the starting 1-7 who were going to clean up this season.  At least it’s not Lahti or Kennett!

Its just what we would expect from you lot, still waiting from Brum DC2  and uncle Tom cobbly to chip in as well..

If this was a real top flight Speedway league then I'd agree, but it's not. It's British Premiership. Anybody who knows anything about speedway knows that our Premiership is the same as Championship but with a better number 1. A top notch signing in a league that is about as strong as a 1 ply tissue paper in a bucket of water or a crepe paper condom in a Swindon lass ;)

Edited by BurntFaceMan

Just now, Starman2006 said:

Its just what we would expect from you lot, still waiting from Brum DC2  and uncle Tom cobbly to chip in as well..

Who do you think you are? “You lot”?  This is a forum for opinions - I gave mine.  I’m fine with you disagreeing with my opinion but don’t you dare refer to me as “you lot” :mad:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

And they are welcome to.

12 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Who do you think you are? “You lot”?  This is a forum for opinions - I gave mine.  I’m fine with you disagreeing with my opinion but don’t you dare refer to me as “you lot” :mad:

You're part of "you lot"......

Poole fans are " us lot".

Edited by Mr X
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Steve what's happened to Shovlars magnificent 7 how many left

Harris may be past his best, but should easily do better than Sundstrom..

A good signing..sadly....

13 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

If this was a real top flight Speedway league then I'd agree, but it's not. It's British Premiership. Anybody who knows anything about speedway knows that our Premiership is the same as Championship but with a better number 1. A top notch signing in a league that is about as strong as a 1 ply tissue paper in a bucket of water. Swindon getting a bit worried! :rofl:

Top notch you mean has been not doing it for Glasgow didn't do it for Rhy house you call that top notch .I was one of the few at Coventry that were not a fan of his much prefer  Scotty 

Just now, Booey boy said:

Top notch you mean has been not doing it for Glasgow didn't do it for Rhy house you call that top notch .I was one of the few at Coventry that were not a fan of his much prefer  Scotty 

Scotty? Nah I'll give the British Davey Watt a miss thanks.

20 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

sundstrom asked to be stood down, so what is Matt suppose to do, go with 6 riders, average wise he fits, so a good signing

On 7/7/2018 at 12:27 AM, foreverblue said:

I think you need them more than we do!!

It looks as if you got that one wrong.:)

Harris is probably worth half a point more based on the averages so has to be an improvement.