British Speedway Forum

What a vile disgusting pervert, he should be hung up by his buster browns ...

Well done to  Broadstone   Middle School who won the  Poole Speedway Soccer Trophy Final. I am hopeful this will be a annual event and can help to encourage the younger generation to gain an interest in speedway.

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well done to  Broadstone   Middle School who won the  Poole Speedway Soccer Trophy Final. I am hopeful this will be a annual event and can help to encourage the younger generation to gain an interest in speedway.

You would like to think so fb, but from what I saw sadly they all just left with their parents/coaches before the speedway started :(

5 minutes ago, KN1 said:

You would like to think so fb, but from what I saw sadly they all just left with their parents/coaches before the speedway started :(

Yes shame but this sort of event should help in the long run.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

My team came second mind you it was a long time ago when I went to hestherlands :t:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Maybe Matt will look at KK to return for the remainder of the season ;)

Yep, Brady’s days are numbered.

57 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Wouldn’t be at the expensive of Brady if Matt did decide to go down that route! Very unlikely after last season but the option is there. 

Unlikely is a understatement!!

2 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Maybe Matt will look at KK to return for the remainder of the season ;)

If he does after last season KK will have to ride the seat off his bike.. Thats for sure.  But i certainly cannot see Brady going anywhwere.

Edited by Starman2006

2 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Wouldn’t be at the expensive of Brady if Matt did decide to go down that route! Very unlikely after last season but the option is there. 

More likely to look at Kenny Bjerre!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, foreverblue said:

You would like to think so FB, but again thats up to Matt and the schools. But yes, its an ideal opportunity for kids to get into speedway, its a shame there parents took them home straight after the footie.

8 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Sure it's in place for next season already.

More schools involved.

• Like 1