British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Sorry but why should a rider who has consistently failed at the top level and indeed never lived up to the hype in a lower league be “looked” after 

Ok we get it you dont like Auty but you cant deny he has upped his game this year the princible is still the same you look after all the  Brits whoever it is.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:13 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

http://www.poolepirates.co/news/2018-07-12-bomber-pirate.html

Not sure it will strengthen us to be honest. Harris best days are behind him and his form for Glasgow has been poor. Plus travelling from one end of the country to the other doesn’t help.

guess time will tell.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:18 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Why on earth would we want Chris Harris,  whose best days with due respect are long gone. Nothing more than a journeyman nowdays and fairly inconsistant with even being that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dornier fixer said:

Not sure one decent meeting against bottom club Leicester can be used as a guide of how he will perform for us the rest of the season but it has to be said the signs are good.

Never give up bomber that will suite me for the rest of the season 

Not getting over excited re Bomber at  the mo but watching him last night the never give up attitude still as strong as ever  so well pleased with that hopefully he will do well for the rest of the season ,still a fans favourite acknowledging them after races

There is potential for a rearranged fixture on that date .. far from certain but fans, last night, were advised to check press and social media for any update.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MMX Events said:

There is potential for a rearranged fixture on that date .. far from certain but fans, last night, were advised to check press and social media for any update.

Unless Swindon and Leicester ride on the Thurs so we can ride on the weds can only be a challenge of some sort ?

13 hours ago, Dornier fixer said:

He won't respond mate, he goes missing or quits the forum when he's found out to be lying or Poole are losing.

10 hours ago, Trackrat said:

He won't respond mate, he goes missing or quits the forum when he's found out to be lying or Poole are losing.

Not sure how having an opinion is lying but I suppose in your weird little world it probably is! 

15 hours ago, MMX Events said:

Although your announcement was heard clearly in the section where I sit, it would seem that not everyone heard it.

It would be useful if the possibility was also put on the club website/facebook and twitter pages, just to keep fans aware of the option

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not sure how having an opinion is lying but I suppose in your weird little world it probably is! 

My world where I actually attend speedway, instead of moaning from my armchair, B) unlike some people . . .

20 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

My world where I actually attend speedway, instead of moaning from my armchair, B) unlike some people . . .

Irrelevant.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1