British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Pirates will be without flying Danish duo Nicolai Klindt and Frederik Jakobsen for the visit of the Robins on Wednesday, August 22 due to commitments in their homeland.

Klindt could also miss the home fixture against King’s Lynn seven days later.

Ford said: “I’m sure Swindon will be delighted to be coming to us when two of our riders are missing.”

Jakobsen could also move out of the reserve berth when he completes 8 meetings. He will be replaces by either Josh or Nicolai.

Klindt might miss the away fixture at Lynn you mean;)

On 7/22/2018 at 10:56 AM, Sidney the robin said:

Ok we get it you dont like Auty but you cant deny he has upped his game this year the princible is still the same you look after all the  Brits whoever it is.

Auty's had 3 meetings with Leicester 2.80 average so far.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Auty's had 3 meetings with Leicester 2.80 average so far.

I thinks he is due to drop to reserve ?

Forget that.Just had a brain fart.I think he needs 8 meetings :unsure: 

Edited by Bald Bloke

Whats happened to Matt Ford Fan, does he not come on here when Poole are winning?!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Pirates will be without flying Danish duo Nicolai Klindt and Frederik Jakobsen for the visit of the Robins on Wednesday, August 22 due to commitments in their homeland.

Ford said: “I’m sure Swindon will be delighted to be coming to us when two of our riders are missing.”

Jakobsen could also move out of the reserve berth when he completes 8 meetings. He will be replaces by either Josh or Nicolai.

Can see a sudden electrical fault, water problem, health & safety issue developing for the cheats to be able to postpone.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, TesarRacing said:

Whats happened to Matt Ford Fan, does he not come on here when Poole are winning?!

Oh yes he does ReadingRacer2017

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TesarRacing said:

I'm Matt Ford Fan.

I was open and honest about my name change on the Leicester v Poole thread.

18 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Only two missing? Normally it’s all seven.  :)

24 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Only two missing? Normally it’s all seven.  :)

It has been the last 2 years! Got a feeling we won't be in calling it 4 point road after the meeting in 3 weeks time!

8 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

It has been the last 2 years! Got a feeling we won't be in calling it 4 point road after the meeting in 3 weeks time!

Nah, I’m looking forward to going down there and smashing them ............ yet again.  :)

19 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If true that’s what happens when you sign so many riders after the season has started, have no priority. 

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

If true that’s what happens when you sign so many riders after the season has started, have no priority. 

No, Denmark has priority on Wednesdays regardless of when riders are signed.

8 minutes ago, OldRacer said:

No, Denmark has priority on Wednesdays regardless of when riders are signed.

True although the two authorities used to have an agreement. But my point still stands, make changes & you have no priority over riders. 

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Oh yes he does ReadingRacer2017

I despise them both, but it aint the same person.  RR is from donkeys years back on the Reading forums.  Total pillock, but not MFF.

• Like 1