British Speedway Forum

41 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I despise them both, but it aint the same person.  RR is from donkeys years back on the Reading forums.  Total pillock, but not MFF.

Recall you advising they are not the same person before. So we do have two total pillocks, in addition to the usual suspects. I really do fail to understand what they get out of it. 

Fair play to you for trying the tactful adult approach. 

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

True although the two authorities used to have an agreement. But my point still stands, make changes & you have no priority over riders. 

There is no longer an issue with priority in the Premiership.  With FRN there are no clashes with the championship on Monday/Wednesdays and the international agreements on race nights mean any clashes with Denmark are resolved in favour of Denmark.  Making changes makes no difference.

14 hours ago, Trumpy said:

I'm Matt Ford Fan.

I was open and honest about my name change on the Leicester v Poole thread.

Does this mean you are not a fan of Matt Ford anymore now he has got the team sorted and winning?!

20 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Poole could ride with whoever at reserve & still win by 10.

Against Swindon on 22nd, r/r for Klindt and Mark Riss for Jacobsen - unless anything happens in the meantime.

Unfortunately Jacobsen will only complete his 4Home/4 Away meetings that week so his new average - around 6.50 - will not be effective til the week after, so we have to go with a 4.00 reserve guest.

Edited by Skidder1

9 hours ago, TesarRacing said:

Does this mean you are not a fan of Matt Ford anymore now he has got the team sorted and winning?!

Of course I'm a fan.

I just like to change my name on here now and again. Freshen things up

2 minutes ago, Trumpy said:

Of course I'm a fan.

I just like to change my name on here now and again. Freshen things up

No its just weird

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

No its just weird

Not weird. Plenty of other posters have done it in the past.

21 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Not weird. Plenty of other posters have done it in the past.

Of course it’s weird!

Getting back to the subject of Speedway....

Has anyone picked up on the comment made today by Jon Cook on both the Lakeside website and on the SGB notice put out today. It was maybe lost on some hidden within the notice about Lakeside but interesting none the least and wonder being a Poole Supporter what my Poole Forum colleagues may make of it as it was coming from a Champ Promoter.

and the exciting plans formulated by the British Speedway Promoters’ Association for season 2019.”

Could it be a dropped hint maybe about one big league maybe with regionalisation possible as posted by another forum contributer only recently ??

heard at Poole last night that Chris holder has been given the all clear to ride again , anyone heard anything

20 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

heard at Poole last night that Chris holder has been given the all clear to ride again , anyone heard anything

You should have asked at the press conference! ;)

31 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Getting back to the subject of Speedway....

Has anyone picked up on the comment made today by Jon Cook on both the Lakeside website and on the SGB notice put out today. It was maybe lost on some hidden within the notice about Lakeside but interesting none the least and wonder being a Poole Supporter what my Poole Forum colleagues may make of it as it was coming from a Champ Promoter.

and the exciting plans formulated by the British Speedway Promoters’ Association for season 2019.”

Could it be a dropped hint maybe about one big league maybe with regionalisation possible as posted by another forum contributer only recently ??

Or the man at the top getting the boot, that would be good. Bring in an ex top rider with no club conection top be top dog and work with promoters as one..:party:

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

If that is the case then he only has 10 days to get signed up

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

If that is the case then he only has 10 days to get signed up

Well he won’t go to Poole as they now have no weak links according to SS.  Wolves or Leicester maybe.  Possibly Swindon but can’t see any of the top 5 being released.  Or he may just sit out the rest of the season as he would need to be sponsored by a club - and that will probably take longer than 10 days

• Like 1