British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, MrMungo said:

Moorwell Road is Rob Godfrey's garage address.

The track is at Normanby Road.

2 minutes ago, MrMungo said:

Moorwell Road is Rob Godfrey's garage address.

The track is at Normanby Road.

Thank you for your help.

3 hours ago, ray c said:

Or even late march when the season starts :t:

Better still clean the 'flying finally sorted out'  bikes at the end of the season and put them safely away in October ready to for once hit the ground running in March? Doubt it will ever happen though because some riders, although saying they can't manage and might have to retire if they can't double up, always seem compelled to get new stuff. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Aviator said:

It will be done today but, I feel you have missed an opportunity in gaining a larger collection for Stefan by failing to set up a Just Giving Page and opening up the cause to a much wider community. So instead of getting off your a..e and really doing something you appear to want others to do the work for you!!!

I want others to do the work for me?  You’re the one who’s asked me to set up a Just Giving page! Why haven’t you done it? Or anyone else associated with Poole?

DC doing his utter best to deflect any talk away from his club who are massively falling apart at the seams this season.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I want others to do the work for me?  You’re the one who’s asked me to set up a Just Giving page! Why haven’t you done it? Or anyone else associated with Poole?

Don’t worry, I’ve done the real work and contacted Paul Duff who runs the STING (Scunthorpe Team Investment Group) and arranged to transfer the funds through that in Stefans name. I’ve got your measure now though, it appears you’re one of the worlds talkers and not a doer!

FYI. Paul Duff’s contact number is 07595 826832 - just in case you would like to donate.

FFI. Stefan returns to the track for the next Scunthorpe meeting.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

DC doing his utter best to deflect any talk away from his club who are massively falling apart at the seams this season.

I can’t imagine the majority of Swindon fans are cast out of the same mould as him. If they are, oh dear oh dear!!

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Send your cheque payable to “Stefan Nielsen” to him at 

Scunthorpe Speedway, 157, Moorwell Road, Scunthorpe, DN17 2SX

Do you have the details for Leicester fans to send donations to Martin Vaculik, Danny King and Kyle Newman??

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Stop huffing and puffing, Steve, and get your cheque off to Stefan. :)

1 hour ago, Aviator said:

I can’t imagine the majority of Swindon fans are cast out of the same mould as him. If they are, oh dear oh dear!!

Well, at least I’ve managed to organise you this morning after your 72 posts moaning about this sort of thing over the last couple of weeks!  :)

Edited by DC2

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Well, at least I’ve managed to organise you this morning after your 42 posts moaning about this sort of thing over the last couple of weeks!  :)

Could you also arrange for Swindon to pay their water rates so that when the Mighty Pirate Ship next sails in it doesn’t go aground and your “track curators” can provide us with an acceptable track surface on which to give you a “Jolly Rogering”...

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Aviator said:

Could you also arrange for Swindon to pay their water rates so that when the Mighty Pirate Ship next sails in it doesn’t go aground and your “track curators” can provide us with an acceptable track surface on which to give you a “Jolly Rogering”...

Thank you.

Defo. We’re always up for a Jolly Rogering .......... it’s just that Poole have been a little limp for the last few years.  :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Defo. We’re always up for a Jolly Rogering .......... it’s just that Poole have been a little limp for the last few years.  :)

27 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Well, at least I’ve managed to organise you this morning after your 72 posts moaning about this sort of thing over the last couple of weeks!  :)

Yes, I must stop moaning, which means things will almost certainly remain status quo and riders like Stefan will continue to suffer. However, I was happy to help him out in some small way..

5 minutes ago, Aviator said:

Yes, I must stop moaning, which means things will almost certainly remain status quo and riders like Stefan will continue to suffer. However, I was happy to help him out in some small way..

Well done!

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Stop huffing and puffing, Steve, and get your cheque off to Stefan. :)

Haven’t had a cheque book for 15 years at least. Gave for the SRBF last week at Poole.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Haven’t had a cheque book for 15 years at least. Gave for the SRBF last week at Poole.

I thought it was only six years for coming out of bankruptcy?  :)

• Confused 1