British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Orbiter said:

Hang on are you talking about Holder or Harris retiring I was on about Harris???

You were on about Holder no chance of Harris retiring at end of season

2 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

You were on about Holder no chance of Harris retiring at end of season

Sorry no I was talking about Harris that is why I said there is more he can offer in the crap league yet, I thought they were taking about Harris sorry for wires crossed 

Just now, Orbiter said:

Sorry no I was talking about Harris that is why I said there is more he can offer in the crap league yet, I thought they were taking about Harris sorry for wires crossed 

Nobody in the previous posts had mentioned Harris they were taking about Holder

1 minute ago, Booey boy said:

Nobody in the previous posts had mentioned Harris they were taking about Holder

I know I assumed it was chris harris they were talking about not chris holder

Didn't read the whole thread just saw someone comment that they thought that Chris was going to retire at the end of the season I assumed it was Harris they were on about

1 hour ago, Orbiter said:

Didn't read the whole thread just saw someone comment that they thought that Chris was going to retire at the end of the season I assumed it was Harris they were on about

Both should retire at the end of the season ............  both well past their "best before" dates  :rofl:

Lets face it one of em had one good season the other one had one good meeting .......... will leave you to figure it out!!

• Like 1

I find it strange we win the league this season again and at the moment no mention of a end of season event to celebrate our success what a sad end to a successful season . not even a rider of the year award or have i missed something somewhere ?

24 minutes ago, ray c said:

I find it strange we win the league this season again and at the moment no mention of a end of season event to celebrate our success what a sad end to a successful season . not even a rider of the year award or have i missed something somewhere ?

Doesn't your supporters club collect 'Rider of the Year' votes? 

13 minutes ago, Trees said:

Doesn't your supporters club collect 'Rider of the Year' votes? 

Haven't heard anything this year ?

They used to do one one on the website and also the paper used to do one to, but neither so far. 

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

They used to do one one on the website and also the paper used to do one to, but neither so far. 

Getting a bit late now to do anything now i think 

8 minutes ago, ray c said:

Getting a bit late now to do anything now i think 

Yeah, it's prob cos they don't do the D+D anymore. Though they did say on Greg's podcast they were going to have a meet up at the stadium but haven't heard anything else on that either. 

Your win has all been taken a bit for granted really, easy come, easy go it seems, trouble with winning so much!