British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, ray c said:

I find it strange we win the league this season again and at the moment no mention of a end of season event to celebrate our success what a sad end to a successful season . not even a rider of the year award or have i missed something somewhere ?

Rider of the Year was done on Facebook - Nicolai Klindt the clear winner!

There hasn't been a D&D for several years as too many people complained about the cost and VFM of the last one!

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

There hasn't been a D&D for several years as too many people complained about the cost and VFM of the last one!

Facebook??? I never go on there anymore. Maybe they should make it VFM then people will go. Bit embarrassing when you win something and there is no celebration! 

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Maybe they should take note of the many complaints and offer VFM. Pi$h poor PR. 

Us of us who made the trip to Kings Lynn all congratulated the team at the time. That’s enough for me. All this rider of the season, team rider of the season, young rider of the year is just clutter.

The whole team won collectively imo.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Us of us who made the trip to Kings Lynn all congratulated the team at the time. That’s enough for me. All this rider of the season, team rider of the season, young rider of the year is just clutter.

How lucky you are to able afford it lucky you

1 minute ago, ray c said:

What to go to Kings Lynn?:blink:

Anyone could afford to go, surely?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

What about all those that couldn’t make it to KL but have supported the team all season? Fair play to those that made the long trek to KL, very much doubt the club would survive on these fans alone. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

When a lot of people have to pick and choose their meetings, I'm gonna go with no, some people can't afford it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hodgy said:

What about all those that couldn’t make it to KL but have supported the team all season? Fair play to those that made the long trek to KL, very much doubt the club would survive on these fans alone. 

Exactly. Especially when it's been recorded live on air that they were going to arrange something!

21 minutes ago, ray c said:

Quite a few of us went so plenty thought it was worth it. I would have thought time was more of an issue than cost. I am sure most speedway fans could afford it if they really wanted to. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Quite a few of us went so plenty thought it was worth it. I would have thought time was more of an issue than cost. I am sure most speedway fans could afford it if they really wanted to. 

I think you will find its both. A lot of fans dont have the time  on a week day and they cannot afford it. I speak to many Poole fans who used to go to Poole and away on a regular basis but can no longer afford to do so.

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Wrong. You live in another world Steve.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I'm sure not all the 200 that went would even agree :unsure:

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Your from another planet... You know that's not the case :nono: