British Speedway Forum

I've dislocated the left one three times and the right one twice. The right one popped 2 years ago while doing a bit of DIY, Adam's popped out earlier this season reaching to catch a tennis ball.

Shoulders are a bugger.

i thought hancock all ready said he wont do the uk next year anyway

Hancock for me only interested in who pays biggest pay check.

Signed for a guy who has purchased a 2nd Div team and wiped all their debts.

Think he is going to get paid plenty and will have at least 2 seasons riding against inferior opposition even if they get 2 successive promotions before getting to POL EXL.

I didn't think he would sign for the 2nd Div team but obviously some big bucks thrown his way to keep him in Poland.

Maybe also his chums at Monster also expressed a desire he kept the Monster flag flying in Poland as it would have been farcical having a SGP rider not riding in the biggest speedway Country in the World.

One less rider for UK to look at.

I don't even think Hancock would be the rider we would want anyway, what we need is a young aggressive hungry rider who thinks second is not an option not an old guy in the twilight of his career just returning from injury. I have always liked Greg but he just isn't the rider we need right now.

• Like 1

I don't even think Hancock would be the rider we would want anyway, what we need is a young aggressive hungry rider who thinks second is not an option not an old guy in the twilight of his career just returning from injury. I have always liked Greg but he just isn't the rider we need right now.

Age doesn't really matter when you're one of the top 3 riders in the world. Greg would probably be the best signing Poole could have made.

Age doesn't really matter when you're one of the top 3 riders in the world. Greg would probably be the best signing Poole could have made.

I still think Matt got his no1 in place let's see what happens after the AGM this weekend and then we will see rider's names appearing on team sheets

Disagree he would be riding within himself, much rather have a young exciting rider.

• Like 1

Disagree he would be riding within himself, much rather have a young exciting rider.

Agreed.on the average he would have come in on. Not worth it. Very expensive old man really.

So Brady is riding next season

Poole, Vetlanda, Leszno and Rawicz(he can ride there as well and they want him to).

Monday= UK

Tuesday= Sweden

Wed= Travel

Thurs=UK

Friday= Travel

Sat= Poland

Sun= Poland

Busy man.

Are we getting a new website??

The web address on the shop is different compared to the one we have currently.

I wonder if they will bring out a new one with the shop??

Anyone know?

I think Ford already has a no1 sorted but waiting on the AGM farce

Yep, Brady Kurtz. Game over :)

Are we getting a new website??

The web address on the shop is different compared to the one we have currently.

I wonder if they will bring out a new one with the shop??

Anyone know?

No we wont be getting a new website, What you see is it.