British Speedway Forum

Our three heat leaders of Kurtz, Holder and perhaps Magic, backed up with Jack Holder, Woryna and Shanes plus one other. That would certainly be a powerful team.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 3

Our three heat leaders of Kurtz, Holder and perhaps Magic, backed up with Jack Holder, Woryna and Shanes plus one other. That would certainly be a pwerful team.

It would be if thats it.

Sounds like a "dream team" - that is a dream. IF premier League promoters have decided to truly "splash the cash" to such an extent to rejuvenate UK speedway, then some will go to the wall in 2018.

Our three heat leaders of Kurtz, Holder and perhaps Magic, backed up with Jack Holder, Woryna and Shanes plus one other. That would certainly be a powerful team.

you are hoping that Woryna and Holder come to the party which is not certain.I don't think Magic will ride over here in 18 Edited by kingbee

So Brady is riding next season

Poole, Vetlanda, Leszno and Rawicz(he can ride there as well and they want him to).

Monday= UK

Tuesday= Sweden

Wed= Travel

Thurs=UK

Friday= Travel

Sat= Poland

Sun= Poland

Busy man.

but all winter off though!!

• Like 1

yep you may be wrong on that one !!!

Doubt it. Brady was seventh in this year’s averages, only behind the top two at Swindon, Wolves and Belle Vue, so I doubt Poole will be able to accommodate another rider with an average bigger than 8.08 if they want to start with Woryna at reserve, especially if both Holders are included.

Doubt it. Brady was seventh in this year’s averages, only behind the top two at Swindon, Wolves and Belle Vue, so I doubt Poole will be able to accommodate another rider with an average bigger than 8.08 if they want to start with Woryna at reserve, especially if both Holders are included.

Plenty of points left for a rider with a average above 8.08.

Kurtz

Ellis

Batchelor

Holder

Holder

Shanes

Woryna

is about the best Poole could do to 42. Much of a muchness. Certainly couldn’t get Janowski and have Woryna at reserve.

but all winter off though!!

A number of his Saturdays may well be taken up with World U21 again if he wants to give it a real go as think still qualifies as just turned 21.

On top of that will no doubt try for the SGP qualifiers and various National team events both U21 and seniors.

But that's the life of a class speedway rider. Look at the lines of Niki Pedersen who does leagues in POL/SWE/DK also did SGP and SEC in 2016 on top. Also factor in other World team events - Danish Champ and other tournaments.

As PK says he gets 6 months off and it goes with the territory of being a professional speedway rider I suppose.

Kurtz

Ellis

Batchelor

Holder

Holder

Shanes

Woryna

is about the best Poole could do to 42. Much of a muchness. Certainly couldn’t get Janowski and have Woryna at reserve.

Some of us don't disagree with this possible choice.

We assume the 2 Brit rule will still apply which brings in Ellis and Shanes.

Its the Batchelor slot which is the one that is not so obvious. if you go for a high GSA heat leader then you have to adjust lower down or go for a more strength in depth look.

One debate would be are you better with say Batchelor against Andersen ?? They have similar GSA's (0.12 between them).

If you drill down their 2017 scores its Andersen for me. Reason being as below.

Hans home av was 8.00 or 8.55 incl bonus points

Hans away av was 7.58 or 8.30 incl bonus points

Troy home av was 6.79 or 7.03 incl bonus points

Troy away av was 8.27 or 8.80 incl bonus points

I don't think Batchelor has been so good around Poole over the years and for me I would prefer Hans. Think he would be a better team man as well as a motivator and mentor to younger riders. Also at the first sign of rain Batchelor was more about self preservation then going all out for the team.

This is my opinion based on what I have seen of the guy over the last 4/5 years.

Are we getting a new website??

The web address on the shop is different compared to the one we have currently.

I wonder if they will bring out a new one with the shop??

Anyone know?

Seems like a bit of mis-communication somewhere along the line. The website mentioned on the shop signage www.poolespeedway.co is not valid.

It should be www.poolepirates.co Somebody is in for it!!! :oops::oops::sad:

Not sure why Woryna would have to start at reserve. If he did he would probably be only there until the first set of green sheets.

Would have thought he would start as second string along with Jack Holder.

You can be sure that Matt will be gunning for the league next season..

How many points would that be?

What's the limit for 2018?

Kurtz

Ellis

Batchelor

Holder

Holder

Shanes

Woryna

Batchelor no thanks rather have Hans andersen but i think we will have a top gp rider.