British Speedway Forum

I think its obvious whos signed already

Aussie Brady Kurtz

Pole woryna

Brit shanes

Aslong as we dont have jack holder ill b happy.

Its funny. When I suggested Adam Ellis weeks ago many said it was unlikely - and it may still be if the points limit is less than 42 points!!?

Its funny. When I suggested Adam Ellis weeks ago many said it was unlikely - and it may still be if the points limit is less than 42 points!!?

I think most thought it would happen but Jonny the Spud raised doubts about it.

As a Swindon fan who had doubts about him for most of last season I think 2018 will be a great season for him.

I think it's because Skidder said one Aussie one pole and one brit had been signed so they are thinking Chris is the Aussie, but I'm thinking the Aussie is Brady!

They may have signed (ditto for a lot of riders for several teams) but none are common knowledge until it's official).

I'd expect that Brady and Shanes are indeed the 2 others.

I agree, its the HELL of a lot comment Im asking about as it cannot be just about a shop?

Fair enough

Commercially, BV could learn a Hell of lot from the way Poole do things , is that more accurate ?

Edited by WestGorton1884

Yes, to a degree as I dont think the subject of sponsorship has enough substance to use the term a hell of a lot.

Im hoping they tap up their commercial buddies and those in their wider business circle to bring in some sponsorship from those without an existing link to the sport.

Yes, to a degree as I dont think the subject of sponsorship has enough substance to use the term a hell of a lot.

Im hoping they tap up their commercial buddies and those in their wider business circle to bring in some sponsorship from those without an existing link to the sport.

Sponsors like Poole not just because of the success but also because they are treated well by him.

He looks after his sponsors because at the end of the day that is his business and needs to protect it.

Adam won't be at Poole sadly, likely back with Swindon.

Really Pop? Was hoping on him back at Poole

I've only seen Woryna as confirmed signing.

Links to supposed other signings? ??

Nothing on official site.

Why are you so interested Brum, have Wolves not got a team next season ?

Why are you so interested Brum, have Wolves not got a team next season ?

I'm interested in all teams line ups so far, so I can judge who we have to beat.

Guess that's the thing about a forum isn't it, people posting about what's going on in the winter.

It will never catch on.

• Like 5

Adam won't be at Poole sadly, likely back with Swindon.

Quite happy Adam won't be back as he is too inconsistent and would probably mean we couldn't have a top rider if we kept him.

I'm interested in all teams line ups so far, so I can judge who we have to beat.

Guess that's the thing about a forum isn't it, people posting about what's going on in the winter.

It will never catch on.

But your always on the poole thread..