Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I don't know him personally but I have met him and know that he has Poole in his heart, he is on a low average and would give his all for the team, what's not to like.

no nor do I only met him at the ref nights seems very pleasant always willing to talk to people

Zagar gained his average already as a GP rider and an average in Poland of a certain standard so he isn't in comparison.

Take Zmarzlik as a example, he was at Birminghamon 6.00 but since then has become one of the best around and would come in on 8.50 as he has improved since he was here. Poole signed him knowing he was on a 6.00 average

No he will be a 4.65, Zmarzlik only ever had an assessed average. No reason why Woryna should have his average re-assessed. Are their any riders that have been re-assessed upwards? Normally the promotor complains his average is too high and asks for it to be re-assessed, no promoter is going to ask for it to go up!

Who ?

Can't think of a rider that scores well there but not here. Buczkowski 6.02 didn't do great last time he was here but can do a decent job and has been up and down in Poland but a bargain for this league.

Think you may find he is joining on a 6.00 average due to his World U21 performance and his Polish average being higher than previously

Not a bargain at all too inconsistent that is why his average looks low for his ability.

I see Hans has said on twitter he has got some news for next year although I don't expect it relivent to the uk

No he will be a 4.65, Zmarzlik only ever had an assessed average. No reason why Woryna should have his average re-assessed. Are their any riders that have been re-assessed upwards? Normally the promotor complains his average is too high and asks for it to be re-assessed, no promoter is going to ask for it to go up!

Not a bargain at all too inconsistent that is why his average looks low for his ability.

The only ones I can think of was Gustafsson when we signed him and Tai when he asked to join us.

Im hoping KW stays on his average as that would probably mean Zagar wouldnt be increased.

Like Ipswich just having dumped Nathan Greaves you mean? Plus we put two brits in the shop window last season when they were left out of teams (Kerr and R.Worall) Also Newman was swapped for another Brit.

Thats the trouble when you have to break up a team that used 5 Brits - unfotunately it may be one of them that goes (actually make that 2 😣)

I see Hans has said on twitter he has got some news for next year although I don't expect it relivent to the uk

Hope finished your homework first. :t:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

I guess Leon Madsen would come in on a 7. Has never been a gp rider and doesnt get in World Cup teams.

Would not mind Kurtz,Holder, Madsen as our three heat leaders.

22.24 for the 3 heat leaders is a very for the team and enables other strong riders in 2 and 4.

Thought Madsen was in the Danish team for the last 2 seasons?.

Been too long. But if Madsen is there on 6.10 then we need to sign him.

5th Best rider in extraliga last year no brainer really.

No way will Leon come in on a 6.10 average.

Hope finished your homework first. :t:

what are you going on about ? Edited by ray c

I heard a slight variation on the same story. In that a deal had been done but then Swindon came in with a higher offer which Lakeside accepted, without getting back to Matt.

End of the day we only want riders who want to ride for Poole and if Ellis is happy to ride for Swindon then its no big deal. As a Brit I wish him the best.

Well said Steve👏👏

I don't know, very bad grammar.

Whats grammar got to do with anything on here.

Whats grammar got to do with anything on here.

She’s married to your grandad. :)

• Like 5