British Speedway Forum

Id also have Shanes everytime but as ive said he needs more meetings. His track craft is none existant.

British masters champion, pure novice in my eyes.

I think Matt is going to pull out some good moves. He wont just be saying rubbish in the paper if he is trying to get the fans in.

Would be a very crazy move and would back fire. The shop looks good and that always helps.

I think we are the only club in the world to have such a store even in Poland.

Ned from the Echo even said what a stupid move by Witches for example to release all in one go. They basically have 4 months with nothing to give to the Fans.

So Matt has his plan and we will have to wait and see what happens..

I have faith he will put out a good team and yes I would like to find out now but we cant.

I think Matt is going to pull out some good moves. He wont just be saying rubbish in the paper if he is trying to get the fans in.

Would be a very crazy move and would back fire. The shop looks good and that always helps.

I think we are the only club in the world to have such a store even in Poland.

Ned from the Echo even said what a stupid move by Witches for example to release all in one go. They basically have 4 months with nothing to give to the Fans.

So Matt has his plan and we will have to wait and see what happens..

I have faith he will put out a good team and yes I would like to find out now but we cant.

Agree. I like the signings to be announced one at a time just to keep the buzz going in the off season.

Ipswich are doing it completely wrong. Going to leave the fans bored in the off season for the next 4 months.

It's the off season..we are all doing other stuff..no one cares...but if they like the team they will buy season tickets before Christmas or for Christmas. Chris always does it in one go and it's never been a problem before....but I suppose it must be wrong if someone poole supporter thinks so

• Like 5

It's the off season..we are all doing other stuff..no one cares...but if they like the team they will buy season tickets before Christmas or for Christmas. Chris always does it in one go and it's never been a problem before....but I suppose it must be wrong if someone poole supporter thinks so

Its a different way of doing it. Just it doesnt create much buzz around the team. Its not wrong, just a different approach. We will have to wait and see, I am looking forward to the witches team even though I support Poole.

I guess Leon Madsen would come in on a 7. Has never been a gp rider and doesnt get in World Cup teams.

He has been in Denmark's last two SWC teams.

I see Matt has wrote in the echo, exciting things happening in the pipeline, wonder what that could be

reading what matt said new riders which could mean no chris holder :t:

Hearing there's been a change at the club but not on track.

• Like 1

He has been in Denmark's last two SWC teams.

Why does it matter that he has ridden in a world cup? Edited by foreverblue

Agree. I like the signings to be announced one at a time just to keep the buzz going in the off season.

Ipswich are doing it completely wrong. Going to leave the fans bored in the off season for the next 4 months.

lol you crack me up.

does it really matter one bit when the riders are announced.

Personally i dont mind going into the new year knowing our 1-7 and not worrying like Poole fans are over who they might be getting.

Do you think that come March our fans wont bother going because the team was announced in November lol

• Like 3

lol you crack me up.

does it really matter one bit when the riders are announced.

Personally i dont mind going into the new year knowing our 1-7 and not worrying like Poole fans are over who they might be getting.

Do you think that come March our fans wont bother going because the team was announced in November lol

Gavan what Poole side would you of tried to assemble this year? i am really surprised there team is not based on the Holder brother's , Kurtz, Shanes,Woryna a youthful and fresh look about it.

Gavan what Poole side would you of tried to assemble this year? i am really surprised there team is not based on the Holder brother's , Kurtz, Shanes,Woryna a youthful and fresh look about it.

Wouldnt have either Holder near my club personally.

Kurtz is a must and Hans would be good back up. Woryna and Shanes decent reserves. After that who knows

So if a promoter knows his starting 7 in November he shouldnt tell the fans until nearer the season ,

So they don't get bored ?

Seriously what a load of crap!,

• Like 1

Hearing there's been a change at the club but not on track.

You going back to Swindon?

• Like 1

So if a promoter knows his starting 7 in November he shouldnt tell the fans until nearer the season ,

So they don't get bored ?

Seriously what a load of crap!,

I know!

Never read so much tosh in my life

• Like 1