British Speedway Forum

I love to know what a Belle Vue fan would have to be jealous of with regards to Poole, currently or historically?

Maybe because you haven't won the league for a while.

Maybe because you haven't won the league for a while.

Pot! Kettle! Hahahahahaha :rofl:

• Like 3

Surely Poole can’t flop again this season? The Holders, Kurtz, Gomolski, Newman, Shanes and Woryna should all put at least a point on their averages.

CVS only reported the 9 point rule, he didn't say who voted for it because he wasn't there.

Thank you SB. :t:

• Like 2

Pot! Kettle! Hahahahahaha :rofl:

I think we have won it a bit more recently than 1993! 2015 isn't that long ago.
  • Like 1

Surely Poole can’t flop again this season? The Holders, Kurtz, Gomolski, Newman, Shanes and Woryna should all put at least a point on their averages.

Except that won't be the team.

Surely Poole cant flop again this season? The Holders, Kurtz, Gomolski, Newman, Shanes and Woryna should all put at least a point on their averages.

What if less than half that list are at Poole 😛

I rest my case then! So all the reports suggesting he had said it was Matt was a load of rubbish and some on here well out of line.

It's pretty obvious it was a majority vote and it's clear that Swindon and Wolves were in the minority. One would assume the aces the 3rd.

It may be obvious to suggest that Poole and this year's bottom 4 promoters voted in favour of.

It's pretty obvious it was a majority vote and it's clear that Swindon and Wolves were in the minority. One would assume the aces the 3rd.

It may be obvious to suggest that Poole and this year's bottom 4 promoters voted in favour of.

With Matt Ford offering a deal to Magic for the number one berth in 2018? I doubt Ford would have voted for one over 8 when it messed up his team building plans.

With Matt Ford offering a deal to Magic for the number one berth in 2018? I doubt Ford would have voted for one over 8 when it messed up his team building plans.

Well if Ford did propose it you can bet he already had a team sorted

• Like 1

So you would suggest 4/4 split vote with the benefit given to the 4 weakest?

can't see that IMHO.

Magic was never going to sign for next season

• Like 1

Thank you SB. :t:

My pleasure. Only too happy to report what was actually said. :t:

So you would suggest 4/4 split vote with the benefit given to the 4 weakest?

can't see that IMHO.

I thought the Aces (new promoters) weren't allowed to vote?! Even if they were and it was 4-4 then the Chairman would have a casting vote (remind me again who the Chairman is????) :wink::wink: :wink:

• Like 3

Just like appeared to happen with Eastbourne on several occasions, I suspect Chapman or Somerset said “One 8 pointer or we’re out, take it or leave it”.