British Speedway Forum

Just a thought. Does anyone else think Starman and Gavin sound like an old married couple always arguing? Perhaps they really love each other!!

Just a thought, why dont you just shut up and stop trying to stur the pot

• Like 1

Oooh I think I'll have to brush up on my Polish!! :-)

Beeswax for real wood and a can of Mr Sheen for veneer - hope that helps 😜
  • Like 2

I trust you'll be very happy together..

isnt there some sort of volunteer exchange programme where you could maybe take him for a couple of seasons,please,or more permanently he would be available on a "free"

Even "free" is too expensive. I do feel for you Keith.

• Like 1

I thought the Aces (new promoters) weren't allowed to vote?! Even if they were and it was 4-4 then the Chairman would have a casting vote (remind me again who the Chairman is????) :wink::wink: :wink:

indeed, a point I didn't favour in. Silly me. :wink:

BV wasn't allowed to vote.

It was 4-3 in favour of yes.

Poole, Swindon and Wolves voted NO. Read or listen to the promoters comments. Matt Ford, Rosco and CVS not happy with the ruling.

blaming Poole again as per usual.

It's not been confirmed who voted what or who, it's just a guess that may be right.

I'm certainly not blaming Poole at all, I only reported what was said at the Wolves talk in. I've not mentioned Poole in the negative in the slightest. Please do not add the usual blaming Poole in a comment that I make.

Don't know how many times he needs to be told. :mad:

Just on his usual blame Poole campaign.

Again, I reiterate - do NOT quote my posts or replies indicating I'm blaming anyone. :mad:

Kacper Woryna will do a decent job at Poole and was voted the most improved rider in the Polish Awards which is a major achievement when you consider in the same year Symon Wozniak lifted the PolishChampionship and scored well for Wroclaw who only just missed out on the league title.

Since he rode for Coventry, he has not only become a much better ride but also been a member of the Polish U21 World Champions team with double figure scores, so anything other than a reassessed average of 7.00 (maybe 6.50) would be wrong. Last season Pawel Przedelski came in on a 7.00 average and while he had no previous experience here, they are both at roughly the same level now.

Another rider that had a massive improvement in 2017 was Jakub Jamrog who in Poland was on fire and much better than the rider that also rode for Coventry but struggled to score points. Would he still be on a low average ? (Did he achieve an average)

I thought the Aces (new promoters) weren't allowed to vote?! Even if they were and it was 4-4 then the Chairman would have a casting vote (remind me again who the Chairman is????) :wink::wink: :wink:

Afaik Aces are allowed to votes on matters which pertain to the Prem only, but not allowed to vote on General Council matters.

• Like 1

Najlepszy młody polski jeździec podążający śladami ojca i zmierzający do Poole?

• Like 2

wujek

Kacper Woryna will do a decent job at Poole and was voted the most improved rider in the Polish Awards which is a major achievement when you consider in the same year Symon Wozniak lifted the PolishChampionship and scored well for Wroclaw who only just missed out on the league title.

Since he rode for Coventry, he has not only become a much better ride but also been a member of the Polish U21 World Champions team with double figure scores, so anything other than a reassessed average of 7.00 (maybe 6.50) would be wrong. Last season Pawel Przedelski came in on a 7.00 average and while he had no previous experience here, they are both at roughly the same level now.

Another rider that had a massive improvement in 2017 was Jakub Jamrog who in Poland was on fire and much better than the rider that also rode for Coventry but struggled to score points. Would he still be on a low average ? (Did he achieve an average)

How do think Smektala and Kubera would fare in the UK " ??INCOGNITO" both are exciting prospects.

Nothing to do with me :icon_smile_clown:

Are you extremely short Starry? Cos I don't know just how so much stuff can go over your head!! ;)

• Like 4

The best young Pole? I don't think so!

The best young Pole on a ridiculously low average - is more like it.

The best young Pole? I don't think so!

The best young Pole on a ridiculously low average - is more like it.

Maybe he's referring to Drabik rather than Woryna :wink: