Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

No suprise at all everyone knew Brady was going to be our number one. The shocks and suprises will come during the long winter months.

to bring in another rider over 8 would mean more than one change so cant see any point in that

chris holder not a new face is he :t:

He is from last season

Hi MFF

Can you advise where these 2 highlighted comments are posted as I can find no ref to 5 new riders (whether that may be incl or excl C.Holder. Also cant find any ref to at least two riders who could possibly overtake him although both CH and Woryna are the names who would immediately spring to mind.

Have looked at the Poole FB page and Twitter as well as SGB Twitter and no ref to other riders especially about 5 new riders.

Also I notice this evening that Woryna has been REMOVED from the Poole 2018 Taem riders announced section on SGB. it was there yesterday and I think earlier today.

Maybe some at the SGB/BSPA do read poster comments on the BSF after all. Well sometimes that is ;-)

Bournemouth Echo.

Exactly was he in the team last year? Nope!

so we can now presume that Chris will be back then

The way Middlo is quoted in the SS and previously in the Echo, it would now be a major shock if Chris Holder isn't in the 1-7!!!!

The way Middlo is quoted in the SS and previously in the Echo, it would now be a major shock if Chris Holder isn't in the 1-7!!!!

Not going to get a better deal anywhere else. Matt is very determined to make next year a success. Hopefully he will come back on a 7.16.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

It's still afternoon.

My clock on here must be wrong as it says when i posted that comment 6:25?

Of course Chris Holder will be on 7.16. He's on the BSPA list as such, as that's what he achieved in 2017..

Edited by Skidder1

My clock on here must be wrong as it says when i posted that comment 6:25?

Everyone's on here is wrong as it hasn't been changed from when the clocks went back an hour!
  • Like 1

No suprise at all everyone knew Brady was going to be our number one. The shocks and suprises will come during the long winter months.

Long cold Winter months.