British Speedway Forum

Missing the point.

Nobody is saying that in our top league Brady cant average more than Morris but this season he didnt. Morris in our league was better than Kurtz, doesnt make a difference how long they been riding!

Its like saying Doyle isnt as good as Dudek because it was Dudeks first season in the gp!! Over time Dudek may be better than Doyle but last season he wasnt.

I would expect Brady might average more than Morris next season.......but this season he wasnt as good.

The way to compare them is to look at Morris’s average in his second top flight season for Swindon. I personally think Brady will be the better rider of the two. He has improved a lot in each season at Poole.

The way to compare them is to look at Morris’s average in his second top flight season for Swindon. I personally think Brady will be the better rider of the two. He has improved a lot in each season at Poole.

Im not disagreeing with that.

But as i said last year Morris was the better rider in the top league

Brady was no.1 last season in only his SECOND season in the top flight.

Yeah, but a number one for Poole. I mean, come on. Stevebrum could’ve got into that side!

• Like 2

Brady was no1 in a poor poole side no disrespect to brady thats how it was

• Like 2

And Morris is still a better top flight rider than Kurtz. End of. :t:

No he isn't so get your facts right. Average doesn't mean everything. Porsing has a higher average than Bewley and everybody knows Bewley is better.

So you think Morris will be in the world cup over Kurtz! Brady has far more potential in my opinion and will prove a better rider next season

Don't know why you are listening to him.

At the end of the day if Morris was so good then he wouldn't have to ride in the Championship because foreign clubs abroad would be offering him contracts like Brady.

How dare you look at the averages in the top league!

Brady Kurtz will be a 10 point rider next season and Morris will only be a second string.

In all seriousness Morris was a better rider than Kurtz last season you cant escape the facts. However Brady could improve past him this season unless the burden of trying to carry a weak Poole team drags him down.

And by that i mean Morris was riding in a team high on morale last season and used to winning and Poole were the complete opposite which can drain a rider.

So if Morris is better then why is he riding in the Championship instead of having contracts for top foreign teams?

So Matt confirmed on Solent tonight that if the 8 point rule was not bought in he had a new top rider ready to come who has never ridden in Britain before.

It might have been Vaculik but as the 'weaker' teams started to complain about 'fairness and competitiveness' and the '8 & over' rule was adopted, Brady was already confirmed, so MF let Leicester snap him up!! (Just after MF proposed Damien Bates for the MC probably :wink: )

It wasn't that good either

LOL.

Beat Doyle and Morris around Swindon riding at No.1 and at home riding at No.1

Beat Cook around the NSS riding at No.1

Beat F. Lindgren at home riding at No.1

Brady can handle it just fine. Happy with the signing.

So you think Morris will be in the world cup over Kurtz! Brady has far more potential in my opinion and will prove a better rider next season

that wasn't what I said tho! Brady has great potential yes.

Yeah, but a number one for Poole. I mean, come on. Stevebrum could’ve got into that side!

we couldn't agree terms. :wink:

No he isn't so get your facts right. Average doesn't mean everything. Porsing has a higher average than Bewley and everybody knows Bewley is better.

Don't know why you are listening to him.

Glad you used facts as your argument point. FACT Morris had a higher top flight average than Kurtz in 2017. Fact confirmed. Nothing else to discuss.

Let's face it, no one is taking seriously the words of a multi alias poster. Got any more facts need confirming from the British league??

Really?? Morris will be no.1 for Swindon in 2018 for the first time in, what has it taken him? 6 or 7 seasons in the top flight?

Brady was no.1 last season in only his SECOND season in the top flight.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Did Morris finish with a higher average than Kurtz??

That's the only yardstick to use as to who had the better season.

Now,who has the better potential? ?? Totally different argument.

I can't believe so many Poole fans are disagreeing that Morris didn't finish with a higher average! !!

• Like 1

The multi alias freak missing the point as always

Who was the better rider in last seasons top league??? It wasn't Kurtz!!!!

Who has the more potential is a different debate.

So do everyone a favour and belt up or change your name again weirdo

that wasn't what I said tho! Brady has great potential yes.

we couldn't agree terms. :wink:

Glad you used facts as your argument point. FACT Morris had a higher top flight average than Kurtz in 2017. Fact confirmed. Nothing else to discuss.

Let's face it, no one is taking seriously the words of a multi alias poster. Got any more facts need confirming from the British league??

Correct me if I'm wrong. Did Morris finish with a higher average than Kurtz??

That's the only yardstick to use as to who had the better season.

Now,who has the better potential? ?? Totally different argument.

I can't believe so many Poole fans are disagreeing that Morris didn't finish with a higher average! !!

I'm right and your wrong end of story. Morris is still riding in the Championship because no Swedish or Polish team want him and that is a FACT!

If he was so good then he would have quit the Championship just like. R. Lambert, Cook, Grajczonek, Masters and J. Holder but he didn't.

Brady is already on the next level.

Your only argument is a silly little average which doesn't tell the whole story.

Kennett has a higher average than Tungate so your point of view means nothing

Bye bye.

I'm more than happy with Nick, helped us to two titles so must be doing something right, Brady is a good rider and certainly done a better job than KK.

The multi alias freak missing the point as always

Who was the better rider in last seasons top league??? It wasn't Kurtz!!!!

Who has the more potential is a different debate.

So do everyone a favour and belt up or change your name again weirdo

Finished arguing on the Glasgow thread have you?

No wonder why your in a mood being stuck in the shed when its freezing cold outside.

• Like 1

I'm right and your wrong end of story. Morris is still riding in the Championship because no Swedish or Polish team want him and that is a FACT!

If he was so good then he would have quit the Championship just like. R. Lambert, Cook, Grajczonek, Masters and J. Holder but he didn't.

Brady is already on the next level.

Your only argument is a silly little average which doesn't tell the whole story.

Kennett has a higher average than Tungate so your point of view means nothing

Bye bye.

You really are a weird little freak of a person.

You change your name every week and talk to yourself to.

Get this into that little head of yours.

MORRIS DID BETTER THAN KURTZ IN THE TOP LEAGUE LAST SEASON

KENNETT DID BETTER THAN TUNGATE IN THE TOP LEAGUE LAST SEASON

Hope that doesnt hurt your little brain trying to take that in

• Like 2