British Speedway Forum

Yeah and I'm telling you averages don't tell the full story.

As proven with the Kennett / Tungate averages

I didn't say they told the whole story. Stop making stuff up.

It's very much open to discussion who is the better overall rider, there is no real answer to that. Morris still had the better top flight season. That there is no doubt.

And Morris is still a better top flight rider than Kurtz. End of. :t:

And I'm correct.

NOBODY IS SAYING MORRIS IS THE BETTER RIDER......READ THE EFFING THREAD!!!

And Morris is still a better top flight rider than Kurtz. End of. :t:

And I'm correct.

I did Gavan. See above.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

:party::rofl: .

you are making yourself look a total fool best you give up.

just in case you wasnt sure:

NICK MORRIS 8.87

BRADY KURTZ 8.08

If you can come back with how Brady Kurtz was a better rider in LAST SEASONS PREMIERSHIP than Nick Morris then please go ahead.

• Like 1

Does it really matter who was or wasn't better than who?? It's speedway..one of the world's most mickey mouse sports ...don't get wound up lads...there really are more important things to do with your lives.

• Like 1

Does it really matter who was or wasn't better than who?? It's speedway..one of the world's most mickey mouse sports ...don't get wound up lads...there really are more important things to do with your lives.

lol nobody is saying either is the better rider apart from the forum weirdo.

the point was raised that Morris was better than Kurtz in the top league last season.

the multi alias thing has somehow tried to argue different lol

you are making yourself look a total fool best you give up.

just in case you wasnt sure:

NICK MORRIS 8.87

BRADY KURTZ 8.08

If you can come back with how Brady Kurtz was a better rider in LAST SEASONS PREMIERSHIP than Nick Morris then please go ahead.

You said the following.

Nobody said Morris is a better rider.

which is wrong because stevebrum said he is

Best to leave it there aye. Because its just going round in circles.

Go and argue with yet another member in championship section. Not on the Glasgow thread though because you have already been there and done that this morning.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Really?? Morris will be no.1 for Swindon in 2018 for the first time in, what has it taken him? 6 or 7 seasons in the top flight?

Brady was no.1 last season in only his SECOND season in the top flight.

*cough* Jason Doyle *cough*

No reason why Morra can't follow Doyley's example - how many years did it take him to be a top league number 1? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I fully expect Kurtz to be the better rider in 2018 as at such a young age is cutting out the lower tier and establishing himself in the top flight and trying to prove himself abroad.

That alone should see his career kick on again in 2018.

However in the UK in 2017 Morris had a break thru season establishing himself in the top flight and a proper heat leader and scorer.

Brady did a great job for Poole by establishing himself as a number one, albeit in a rather average Poole side.

Morris certainly had the best UK top flight season in 2017 however you dress it.

• Like 2

You said the following.

Nobody said Morris is a better rider.

which is wrong because stevebrum said he is

Best to leave it there aye. Because its just going round in circles.

Go and argue with yet another member in championship section. Not on the Glasgow thread though because you have already been there and done that this morning.

ha ha you total plank

stevebrum has constantly said he expects Kurtz to improve past Morris you moron read the thread.

i havent had any arguments on the Glasgow thread. check out all the threads where you keep going on an quoting a 1-7 your laughable

now do everyone a favour and let the adults debate little boy

ha ha you total plank

stevebrum has constantly said he expects Kurtz to improve past Morris you moron read the thread.

i havent had any arguments on the Glasgow thread. check out all the threads where you keep going on an quoting a 1-7 your laughable

now do everyone a favour and let the adults debate little boy

He said Morris is a better top flight rider than Kurtz.

Who is the one Debating an Ippo 1-7 on a Glasgow thread?

Heeps this and Hume that. There isn't anything between this rider and that rider.

So do yourself a favour and give it a rest. Have a cup of tea and a biscuit. Put the heating on and enjoy the afternoon football.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Ahhhh

The window lickers are on day release again.

I dont miss this part of following Poole. For the most parts the fans are cool. All teams have their fair share of retards but oh boy there must be something in the water down there.

Sums up some of the Poole fans on here totally. Many decent ones but their fruitloops far outweigh other clubs

• Like 1

Speedway has thousands of crack pot followers....but I suppose you have to be bonkers to follow it anyway.

Or totally bonkers to like your own post!

• Like 1