British Speedway Forum

In my opinion Fricke is too inconsistent which is why he has a lower average than either Kurtz or Morris. Personally i feel Kurtz will prove to be the best of the trio next season.

Kurtz showed in the PLRC at Belle Vue that his problem is consistency one race beats Doyle by a mile then struggles in races with the likes of Lawson.Fricke for me is a class act a superb stylist Adams esc) i believe he will be a GP rider in the future.
  • Like 1

This has probably been covered before but was just browsing the SGB website to see who had signed who up to yet and was surprised to see that Brady is the only Poole rider listed. I thought you'd signed Woryna for 2018 during last season?

Kurtz showed in the PLRC at Belle Vue that his problem is consistency one race beats Doyle by a mile then struggles in races with the likes of Lawson.Fricke for me is a class act a superb stylist Adams esc) i believe he will be a GP rider in the future.

You can't judge a rider on one meeting Kurtz was very consistent for Poole last season and in my opinion none of the trio will make GP level.

would guess theyd all have to get in the gp through the challenge route(no wildcards) so its going to be hard but theyve all got talent

You can't judge a rider on one meeting Kurtz was very consistent for Poole last season and in my opinion none of the trio will make GP level.

Agreed,

I expect they will make the GPs just not yet. They are 21 21 and 23 think that is right.

Fricke has had 1 full season in Sweden and Poland

Kurtz has yet to do Sweden and 2 meetings in Poland. I am talking Extraliga here.

Morris has done a couple in sweden and nothing in Poland.

Fricke and Kurtz are valued much higher by teams across Europe rather than Morris. Simply because of age and that is a huge advantage.

In a 2/3 years time i think we could see Dudek, Kurtz, Fricke, Drabik, Lebedevs, Milik,Magic, Tai battling for a title.

This has probably been covered before but was just browsing the SGB website to see who had signed who up to yet and was surprised to see that Brady is the only Poole rider listed. I thought you'd signed Woryna for 2018 during last season?

He was listed,but gone awol

• Like 1

Im only guessing but I think maybe his avg is being looked at which may throw a spanner in the works.
  • Like 1

Im only guessing but I think maybe his avg is being looked at which may throw a spanner in the works.

He is not listed only because no contract has been signed yet.

Was confirmed in the Echo the other day. Poole purchased him as an asset I believe from Coventry but he is only seeing Matt Ford during the first 2 weeks of December where a contract for 2018 will be discussed and hopefully signed.

The article was reported in the Bournemouth Echo 30th Nov for those who want to see it.

That is why the SGB site removed it as he had not actually signed a contract yet. Some had wrongly assumed he was signed hence why he was shown on the SGB team riders signed for 2018 section (in error).

• Like 1

Anyway, before I sign Off, I hope Poole Speedways are the eventual UK Speedway Champions and the usual Poole haters can suck on or 3rd Bend pot hols.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

I am really looking forward to the Swindon v Poole cashes in 2018.

Pretty certain you all said the same thing when the 2017 teams were announced. Was it 5 victories and 1 draw?

• Like 3

Anyway, before I sign Off, I hope Poole Speedways are the eventual UK Speedway Champions and the usual Poole haters can suck on or 3rd Bend pot hols.

Actually, on reflection, Suck on all our bends because they are there to be improved!

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Pretty certain you all said the same thing when the 2017 teams were announced. Was it 5 victories and 1 draw?

No one could have predicted kk going completely awol. Reckon Poole are going to smash Swindon and most other teams next season. Just my opinion of course. ☠️

• Like 1

No one could have predicted kk going completely awol. Reckon Poole are going to smash Swindon and most other teams next season. Just my opinion of course. ☠️

To be fair I predicted us to finish bottom last season. Just shows you never know what is going to happen. It could all go wrong for you lot again.

• Like 1