British Speedway Forum

Spot on.

Seems foolish to say it should only apply to GP riders.

This should apply both if a rider should be higher like Woryna clearly should, or if they havent rode here last season and their form has dipped then they can be lower.

Why should Tai Woffinden be reassessed but not Woryna??? Makes no sense

Exactly. For fairness everybody should want that.

Woryna 4.65 and Milik 5.68 is best for business and for British Speedway in general.

The amount of revenue (Gate Money) our club would provide for other Premiership clubs.

For example Somerset's record attendance for a single league meeting would go through the roof due to Matt Ford.

Dude..you are trolling again...Thought you were gonna give it a rest????

It's not trolling. You just don't get it. Here let me explain it a bit better.

Paying customers want to see big name riders.

Matt Ford can afford the big name riders but it's the rules and re assessments that is stopping him at the moment.

If Matt was allowed to sign riders on averages that the riders achieved then it would lead to an increase in attendances up and down the country because fans would jump at the chance to see big name riders something that the British fans don't have the pleasure of on a regular basis.

Benefits everyone. British Speedway wins and so do Premiership clubs due to an increase on ticket sales.

Every event needs a big name or names as an attraction.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

I agree to a degree but it also need to be a level playing field! No point smashing teams away by 15-20 points as the following week no one will turn up at that track! Needs to be a decent share of top riders. Matt also isn't made of money and certainly isn't the best paying promoter, what Poole can offer though is good sponsorship with loyal club sponsors over the years.

I agree to a degree but it also need to be a level playing field! No point smashing teams away by 15-20 points as the following week no one will turn up at that track! Needs to be a decent share of top riders. Matt also isn't made of money and certainly isn't the best paying promoter, what Poole can offer though is good sponsorship with loyal club sponsors over the years.

That's why I think the 1 rider over 8.00 ruling was a very good decision.

Woryna 4.65 and Milik 5.68 is best for business and for British Speedway in general.

The amount of revenue (Gate Money) our club would provide for other Premiership clubs.

For example Somerset's record attendance for a single league meeting would go through the roof due to Matt Ford.

So Poole landing Milik on a ridiculously low average would be the best for British speedway in general ?

Wow , how kind of Mr Ford , :t:

• Like 2

That's why I think the 1 rider over 8.00 ruling was a very good decision.

Worst Speedway season coming up next season.

One rider over 8.00 per team. AWFUL! How weak do you want the league to be FFS

You really are a clueless troll

• Like 6

Milik should be a 9 if Kildemand is...both have gp experience irrespective of how many appearances should be based on impact AND the same as every other import of a certain standard...'in the best interests' of supporters? Do me a favour you trolling attention seeker

• Like 1

This may be wrong but Poole always seem to be the point of interest from other club fans when they talk about riders to sign.

I agree they have a very large asset base and therefore stand a chance of signing many riders.

Just because they are club assets does not mean that they will ride for that club as they are self employed.

In one post it stated that if Woffys average is looked at then other should as well. Point is he is a GP rider and guide lines for this have already been announced.

A ruling will have to be given by the BSPA on all riders not riding last season and what the criteria is.

People have their own opinions that they are quite at liberty to state but they must bear in mind that every club owner in the country is trying to build as strong a team as they can within the rules that have been made.

If rules are broken then the team would not be upheld by the BSPA.

Poole are one of the richer clubs and riders know they will be paid on time and sponsorship is easier to obtain than at some other clubs.

I know that these comments will not be accepted by some on this forum but you have to accept that when you put forward a point of view.

Bullsh*ters really do need to have a better memory what a twit Edited by hagonshocker

Don't come on here complaining about the rules and the product then because you are clearly satisfied with the state British Speedway is in.

Not going to get big name riders over here when they are given ridiculous averages like Vaculik on a 9.00 who hasn't ridden in Britain before.

Nope was annoyed at first but then I decided to look at the reasoning behind the decision and then I changed my opinion.

It's not trolling. You just don't get it. Here let me explain it a bit better.

Paying customers want to see big name riders.

Matt Ford can afford the big name riders but it's the rules and re assessments that is stopping him at the moment.

If Matt was allowed to sign riders on averages that the riders achieved then it would lead to an increase in attendances up and down the country because fans would jump at the chance to see big name riders something that the British fans don't have the pleasure of on a regular basis.

Benefits everyone. British Speedway wins and so do Premiership clubs due to an increase on ticket sales.

Every event needs a big name or names as an attraction.

Serious question. Will it make you actually attend a meeting or will you continue to follow Poole from your armchair? Until you decide to support someone else of course.

Serious question. Will it make you actually attend a meeting or will you continue to follow Poole from your armchair? Until you decide to support someone else of course.

I have been to meetings and yes it would because its a rare experience to see those riders race in Britain.

Let's say it's Swindon vs Poole and the meeting had riders like Kildemand, Musielak, Milik, Woryna and C. Holder on show the attendance would increase because you are getting a rare chance at seeing certain riders that you wouldn't normally see.

People can see riders like Starke, Wilson-Dean & Nick Morris anytime they like because they ride in both leagues up and down the country.

Attendances are down because the product is poor but if they got rid of these stupid average assessments then who wouldn't want to see a meeting possibly containing riders like Piotr Pawlicki, Zagar, Kildemand and Milik

Coombers, he/she is a Peterborough fan. Formerly KingKennethSpeed (KKS). This time of year, every year, KKS comes out to play. He/she goes onto every premiership thread with predictions and statements. In addition to this, he/she trolls most of the championship threads doing the exact same thing.

Classic KKS.

• Like 1