Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

For me he actually disappointed for the Wolves i actually worked with someone who had been a mechanic for Musielak in Poland and he told me he had real ability.A bit like Wozniak ( another classy rider) never quite mastered Britain but now Musielak looks at home at Swindon.To be fair i remember alot of the Wolves fans who had liked Tobiasz they knew he was a good rider and his away performances were pretty good.Going back to last year fair play to Rossiter i did not here two many people mention Musielak as a potential signing.

So just as a matter of interest now that Wozniak has been mentioned, what average would people expect him to be on if someone signed him? 5.91 - (his final 2016 average) or his 2017 converted team building average of 8.28 or something else?? :wink::wink::t:

Edited by Skidder1

Your talking rubbish.

I am a Poole fan. If I wasn't then I wouldn't say I am. If I supported a Championship club then I would say I support a Championship club.

I don't like Gavan one bit but your post is as 2 faced as it gets tbh.

You troll other teams threads. I have seen you do it on a number of occasions with your latest stunt being on the Coventry thread.

Jonny the Spud called Poole fans window lickers first therefore you are completely wrong again also nobody threatened anyone so you are making stuff up again.

Yes he did and i merely quoted what he said. Nice to be backed up!!

And we all know what Shovler is

Yes he did and i merely quoted what he said. Nice to be backed up!!

And we all know what Shovler is

Wouldn't take any notice of him.

Shovlar enjoyed every minute of it and he wishes it would continue that's why he started another thread in the hope that the debate would continue.

He is also making stuff up in the hope of it all kicking off again.

Reason why this thread got locked was due to a post by a certain member and that post needed removing. Our posts are still here.

Me and you have argued and had digs at each other on most threads but the mods have never locked the thread.

Like I said earlier we don't get along but in this case Shovlar is talking rubbish and he knows it.

Throwing false accusations around in the hope of an argument kicking off which is quite sad really.

I think gavan and mff actually provide some good entertainment sometimes. Far more entertaining than some of the anorak speedway supporters...

• Like 1

I think gavan and mff actually provide some good entertainment sometimes. Far more entertaining than some of the anorak speedway supporters...

It would be alright if they, especially mff, just stayed on the Poole thread and not every thread on the forum posting rubbish.

• Like 1

It's the only thread that seems to always have something going on though. I'm not a poole fan..but I like banter..and there is always banter on here. And to be honest..I would much rather have banter than some old dudes talking about filling in programmes in and statistics...but hey..That's just me

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Your talking rubbish.

I am a Poole fan. If I wasn't then I wouldn't say I am. If I supported a Championship club then I would say I support a Championship club.

I don't like Gavan one bit but your post is as 2 faced as it gets tbh.

You troll other teams threads. I have seen you do it on a number of occasions with your latest stunt being on the Coventry thread.

Jonny the Spud called Poole fans window lickers first therefore you are completely wrong again also nobody threatened anyone so you are making stuff up again.

My post was aimed at Gavan not you, but I struggle to believe you have ever been to Poole in your life.

Where do you live?

You often say Musielak was a number one in Poland, but he was not. He was 45th in their averages.

He rode at number one for Rybnik.
  • Like 1

Oh right so who replaced Grondal?

Gappmaier.

Grondal was replaced by Gappmaier who was, in turn, replaced by Musielak.

So just as a matter of interest now that Wozniak has been mentioned, what average would people expect him to be on if someone signed him? 5.91 - (his final 2016 average) or his 2017 converted team building average of 8.28 or something else?? :wink::wink::t:

I personally could not care less about the rules and team building to be honest skidder 1, i have given up on that going back to Wozniak it would be great to see him ride again in the UK.

If Poole sign Wozniak and Woryna on their previously attained averages then watch the BSF go into meltdown :rolleyes:

• Like 2

My post was aimed at Gavan not you, but I struggle to believe you have ever been to Poole in your life.

You was having a dig at me as well. You started off by saying Gavan was almost the sole cause for the thread being blocked the other day.

I have been to Poole before. But I cant tell you what you can and cant believe in so you have your opinion and that's fine by me.

If I didn't support Poole then do you actually think I would come on here and say I'm a Poole fan only to get a lot of stick about the woeful 2017 season?

Listen I don't have a problem with you Steve. I find most of your posts entertaining tbh but you are wrong today.

I don't like Gavan that's obvious but he didn't threaten anyone and Jonny The Spud started the window lickers stuff off so I felt your post was a bit harsh on both myself and Gavan because the only person who got there post removed was Jonny The Spud and that was the reason why the thread was locked in order for his post to be removed.

If my posts and Gavan's were out of line then the mods would have removed our posts too and rightly so.

It was just a Kurtz / Morris debate with Gavan getting angry like he normally does about Poole and that's all it was tbh until a certain comment made it's way to the forum.

Yes Gavan shouldn't have quoted Jonny the Spud's post it was wrong on so many levels no doubt about it but's it not like Gavan posted that comment first is it?

There was more than one person who said that at the end of the day and its not fair on one culprit to cop the lot.

They were both naughty to say that as it can be very disrespectful to any member of this forum who may have a child or a family member with a disability. Not just Poole but the whole Speedway world in general.

Anyway its all said and done now. Nobody can change what happened so there is no point in dwelling on it.

• Like 1

Gappmaier.

Grondal was replaced by Gappmaier who was, in turn, replaced by Musielak.

So I was right Grondal was replaced by Musielak via Gappmaier!!