British Speedway Forum

Woryna will be one I would think holder the other ?

Well means you have to fly them across. Which maybe they want to do and sort out a base in the UK before.

I guess 1 at least if not 2 are UK based.

Woryna will defo be 1 because didn't Matt say he is meeting him in the 2nd week of December in the Bournemouth Echo.

Ahhh true. Did they saying meeting or making contact? FaceTime and WhatsApp are normally pretty good.

2 new signings....could be riders who have rode for the club before or new to the pirates ship. As usual every year expect a surprise signing from Matt 👍🏻

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

If Woryna in 2016 had acheived a 7.5 average for Coventry, would some still be bleating he should still be re-assessed?

The sport has always been that promotions look for riders with improvement in them. Take away that and it sanitises the sport. All clubs look for riders who might add to their starting average. It’s the name of the game.

Remember Boycey and Adams starting on a 2 average. Didn’t Crump as well?

And some are so desperate they want CH to be re-assessed to 9? Lol!

So im guessing milik would re assessed..??

Not a gp rider. Has an official average. Doubt it.

What about Pepe P? Szczepaniak? Holta? Burza? Llung? Davidsson? Andreas Jonsson?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I wouldn't think so. If Woryna doesn't then I don't think Milik will either but you never know in Speedway.