British Speedway Forum

2 new signings....could be riders who have rode for the club before or new to the pirates ship. As usual every year expect a surprise signing from Matt 👍🏻

I'm not a fan of these surprise signings, much prefer the predictable ones!

I'm not a fan of these surprise signings, much prefer the predictable ones!

You boring twit

Yeah matt could pull off an ace in the pack

you said an ace in the pack max fricke it is then !!!

If Woryna in 2016 had acheived a 7.5 average for Coventry, would some still be bleating he should still be re-assessed?

The sport has always been that promotions look for riders with improvement in them. Take away that and it sanitises the sport. All clubs look for riders who might add to their starting average. Its the name of the game.

Remember Boycey and Adams starting on a 2 average. Didnt Crump as well?

And some are so desperate they want CH to be re-assessed to 9? Lol!

In that case don't reassess Pawlicki, Kildemand, Zagar etc. Do them all or none.

The Holder idea is daft as he rode here last year. And I don't think he was average fiddling before anyone mentions it, he was just gash as his GP scores showed.

• Like 2

..... but Holder finished 10th in the GP standings, ahead of Piotr Pawlicki, and yet he could be 7.16 next season while Pawlicki may be 9. That makes no sense in terms of fairness regardless of Holder riding here this year. Why shouldn’t Pawlicki remain on his 2014 average of 7.32?

• Like 1

Yeah matt could pull off an ace in the pack

Or maybe one of the worrall brothers prefably richie after his stint last year👌

you said an ace in the pack max fricke it is then !!!

Ummm no, he can't even ride the track.
  • Like 1

Ummm no, he can't even ride the track.

Popular speedway misconception. Decent riders (which Fricke certainly is) will always adapt and learn a track if they ride it every week.

• Like 2

In that case don't reassess Pawlicki, Kildemand, Zagar etc. Do them all or none.

The Holder idea is daft as he rode here last year. And I don't think he was average fiddling before anyone mentions it, he was just gash as his GP scores showed.

Tbh you dont know if they were average dropping until the end of the following season when they have a new average with their parent club.

Its easy to think he dropped his form on purpose especially as he rode in so few meetings and throwing points away to ensure that Poole won at Lynn had a big impact on his figure.

Pooles propensity for cheating also puts doubts in the mind that may not be there if another team was involved.

Well watch the form of the worlds No10 with interest.

With any luck he will be happy back home where he is appreciated and will hopefully stick a point and a half on his average. Thats if he is in the Poole team of course.

• Like 1

Frankly reassessing just the gp riders is ridiculous, it should be all or none, and imo should be none.

If Jason Doyle doesnt ride in the uk next year if he then wants to return in 2019 will his 2017 9.69 average be reassessed down to 9....very much doubt it.....

• Like 3

All these superstars being named as likely signings & announced is Josh G. Shows that all sides are being careful with the pennies.

Not that I think Josh is a bad rider as he isnt, always enjoyed watching him in his time as a robin.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2

You often say Musielak was a number one in Poland, but he was not. He was 45th in their averages.

Seriously I really don't know where he gets his info from! Tobi had been struggling to make an impact for quite a while until he joined us