British Speedway Forum

Not happy about signing Josh G he is a good rider but not improving, can't see putting anything on his average and will let you down when you need him most. Much rather have Hans Andersen personally

Shame about Newman going to to Leicester again, great signing for them and could put at least a point on his average.

What did Josh do to Hans in heat 15 when Somerset rode at Poole last season?

Josh will only be heat leader until the first set of green sheets.

Why?

• Like 1

Because the as yet to be announced will score more to relegate him to second string.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Because the as yet to be announced will score more to relegate hom to second string.

They need to find 2 riders that will score more? Tall order

Kennett?

Spot on forgot Gavan, is he losing his touch? i would rather pick a seven and have faith in my own judgement through out the season unless you had to make a change's through injuries. Edited by Sidney the robin

Yep Josh beat Anderson in Heat 15 in one of the meetings but in the same race he finished third behind Worrall and Lawson.In the other meeting Andersen was 2nd and Josh 3rd.

In both meetings they rode against each other 6 times Andersen beating Josh 4 times so what did Josh do to Hans poor swap if you ask me.

Grajczonek will hold his own. He like Brady has improved year on year imo and dont forget Josh rode at No.1 for Somerset so there is no doubt in my mind that Josh will do a job for us riding at No.3

Very good signing.

Really???? Despite the fact that in the 145 riders you have proposed for Poole, you haven’t mentioned him once??? :)

Thought he would be a lock for Somerset. I only mention names that I think might happen not what I want.

If it was who I want then Doyle would be in every 1-7

NEW POST:

If Chris doesnt want to return then fair enough because if we can pull the Milik and Woryna deals off then we wont even need Noddy imo.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Grajczonek will hold his own. He like Brady has improved year on year imo and dont forget Josh rode at No.1 for Somerset so there is no doubt in my mind that Josh will do a job for us riding at No.3

Very good signing.

Thought he would be a lock for Somerset. I only mention names that I think might happen not what I want.

If it was who I want then Doyle would be in every 1-7

NEW POST:

If Chris doesnt want to return then fair enough because if we can pull the Milik and Woryna deals off then we wont even need Noddy imo.

Milik should be a 9 if Kildemand is. No ifs, no buts.

• Like 2

Neither of them should be a 9 if you ask me.

That I agree with but you cant have a rule for one & not that other.

• Like 2

You can't base his potential on one race. Hans is a much more consistent rider and would maintain his average, i don't think Josh will and i don't agree he is a slow burner like Doyle either. You could say Gomolski should be in the team because he beat Josh in a certain heat 14.

I dont think you can compare Josh to Brady.

Josh has reached his level i would say while Kurtz has far more improvement left in him.

Josh only averaged slightly over 6 away from home last season. Loves the big sweeping track at Somerset and doesnt get to ride there every week now.

Ok signing in my view

• Like 3

I like Josh G ,good signing , but wouldn't keeping Hans be a better move ?