British Speedway Forum

Milik 5.68, Wozniak 5.91 and Woryna 4.65. Keep them coming.

2 great signings so far and it sounds like its going to get better..

Milik on a 5.68 average ?

Surely that can't be allowed to happen ?

Milik on a 5.68 average ?

Surely that can't be allowed to happen ?

Who knows but if Woryna is a 4.65 then I doubt Milik will be reassessed

It looks Poole will have two Polish riders in 2018 Woryna and Wozniak. Leicester tried to sign Wozniak but he belongs to the old Promotor who wanted too much money so I understand he is going to Poole.

5.91 for Wozniak is an absolute steal, and will be a fans favourite straightaway. How typical the "old promotor" would want to get one over Leicester once again, I can just imagine the smirk on his face. And to think he still attends the Beaumont Park meetings, I don't know how he has the gall.

If not Drabik then Przedpelski due to the Torun connection.

Just got a feeling that Matt will pull a big name out of the hat.

He already has Joshua Grajczonek

If holder doesn't return, better to slap a price tag on both their heads and cash in. I doubt holder senior has many more years left racing!

• Like 2

If holder doesn't return, better to slap a price tag on both their heads and cash in. I doubt holder senior has many more years left racing!

I'd sell both them on

I'd sell both them on

so would I actually to choice holder over Hans is not for me either although unfortunately don't think Hans will be back anyway ?

Holders days are numbered people can see through his bs.

What as a GP rider?

He can still earn a very good living in the UK and be a top rider for any club of his choice.

I'm sure since Wards serious injuries it has affected some riders more than others,Chris especially.

If neither want to ride for Poole then yes I would sell them on and bring riders in who do want to be at Poole.

Why would any club risk a purchase though...
  • Like 1

What as a GP rider?

He can still earn a very good living in the UK and be a top rider for any club of his choice.

I'm sure since Wards serious injuries it has affected some riders more than others,Chris especially.

whilst I get what you mean re Chris and Darcy, I would have to question then whether continuing to ride is the right thing for Chris, just my opinion you understand.

Agree with the above about selling both Holder's if Chris doesn't ride for us in 2018.

Dont accept loan fees. Permanent transfers only.