British Speedway Forum

Agree with the above about selling both Holder's if Chris doesn't ride for us in 2018.

Dont accept loan fees. Permanent transfers only.

that's if anyone wants to take the chance on a job lot anyway if Chris stays at Poole I'm sure he will end up with the no I race jacket jmo of course
  • Like 2

Using 7.34 on Josh, no Holder or Newman on bargain averages and Woryna reassessed on 6 or more - blimey, Poole will struggle next season. Could be the worst Pirates team since 2009 ..... err....... or last year.

Chris Holder's issues in 2017 had little to do with Darcy's situation - as bad as he and many others were affected initially!! They were to do with other off track stuff and unexpectedly (in his head anyway) not riding at Poole, which was also very little to do with inflated averages!!

Several posters on here seem to be of the opinion that if its CH that MF has hit ' a stumbling block' with then it must be over money?! I doubt that very much, although that might be the issue in negotiations with another rider!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

Using 7.34 on Josh, no Holder or Newman on bargain averages and Woryna reassessed on 6 or more - blimey, Poole will struggle next season. Could be the worst Pirates team since 2009 ..... err....... or last year.

You seem to be forgetting we made the play offs with a useless number one and then had to rely on Kennett, Lahti and a poor Jack Holder.

Josh is a good signing.

Holder isn't committed to British Speedway anyway. Only rides over here because he has to.

We are better off without Newman. Injury after injury for someone who cant cut it in the 1-5. He's a reserve and nothing more and we don't need a No.6 because we have got Woryna.

Josh is a good signing.

Holder isn't committed to British Speedway anyway. Only rides over here because he has to.

We are better off without Newman. Injury after injury for someone who cant cut it in the 1-5. He's a reserve and nothing more and we don't need a No.6 because we have got Woryna.

if you were a commited pirate supporter you would not be saying that about kyle which obviously your not !!!!
  • Like 8

if you were a commited pirate supporter you would not be saying that about kyle which obviously your not !!!!

Rubbish. Just telling you the truth not my fault if you don't like it.

Kyle has never improved as a rider.

You look at other riders who have kicked on from when the FTR system was brought in.

Kerr, S. Worrall, Bates, Ellis, Rose to name a few

whilst Newman hasn't and he hasn't done anything in the 2nd tier either always been lingering around the 6.0 - 6.5 average mark.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Rubbish. Just telling you the truth not my fault if you don't like it.

Kyle has never improved as a rider.

You look at other riders who have kicked on from when the FTR system was brought in.

Kerr, S. Worrall, Bates, Ellis, Rose to name a few

whilst Newman hasn't and he hasn't done anything in the 2nd tier either always been lingering around the 6.0 - 6.5 average mark.

You are so far off being correct it’s untrue.
  • Like 3

Agree with the above about selling both Holder's if Chris doesn't ride for us in 2018.

Dont accept loan fees. Permanent transfers only.

Bit like Miedzinski then .......NOT

• Like 2

Well if you had watched him at Poole you would know.

• Like 2

Well if you had watched him at Poole you would know.

No no no.

If I'm wrong on so many levels then tell me the reason why I'm wrong.

Your reply hasn't explained anything.

I don’t need to explain. If you are a Poole fan you will know.

• Like 2