British Speedway Forum

Not even Gater and my post is a fact.

Last 3 averages in the 2nd tier back up my point that he has not improved.

2015 - 6.84

2016 - 6.31

2017 - 6.10

:t:

I have never thought you were KKS but 1000% certain you are gater as well so dont start that BS.

The Poole fans who attend meetings love Newman. Easy to post stats and say get him out from your armchair but Shovlar, FB, Starman etc used to see him every week and know better than you.

• Like 1

If C Holder has another poor season anywhere the usual flakes will bring Darcy's accident up as the prime cause they always do, every time Holder does not do well fans just blame it on the Darcy accident!

Only Holder knows whats going on.He was poor everywhere in 2017.Some say he couldn't get his bikes working.Some think it was his buddy's accident..While it seems strange for a whole season that he couldn't get his bikes right, it may well of been some of his problems,some of the time,but "that night" bikes didn't have nothing to do with it.

Maybe a sports psychologist might help,if he hasn't already been down that route.

It's because you know I'm right and that's why you cant come up with a reason.

Kyle's Championship average has dropped for the last 3 seasons.

He got sacked this season because he couldn't cut it in the 1-5.

End of story.

He got sacked because he wasnt given enough track time to recover from an injury caused by Fords poorly prepared track. This is why Im not attending Poole matches anymore whilst Ford is in charge. Total lack of investment in the track and equipment. Sooner or later imo someone is going to get seriously hurt on that track and I dont want to be there when it happen. Edited by Pirate Nick
  • Like 3

I have never thought you were KKS but 1000% certain you are gater as well so dont start that BS.

The Poole fans who attend meetings love Newman. Easy to post stats and say get him out from your armchair but Shovlar, FB, Starman etc used to see him every week and know better than you.

Wrong.

And who cares if people love a certain rider if he doesn't score points on the track then that doesn't help the team or the club.

He got sacked because he wasnt given enough track time to recover from an injury caused by Fords poorly prepared track. This is why Im not attending Poole matches anymore whilst Ford is in charge. Total lack of investment in the track and equipment. Sooner or later imo someone is going to get seriously hurt on that track and I dont want to be there when it happen.

I agree that the track isn't up to scratch but Newman has never improved and the stats back that claim up.

Wrong.

And who cares if people love a certain rider if he doesn't score points on the track then that doesn't help the team or the club.

I agree that the track isn't up to scratch but Newman has never improved and the stats back that claim up.

Ive followed his career since the Buccaneers days and think he’s improved year on year. I cant think of any of his major injuries he’s had that have actually been his fault, he’s just been unlucky being a racer and in the thick of it most of the time. If you want a guy who’ll give 100% for his team turn up for off track events and who fans take a liking too then he’s your man. Or you could sign a mercenary who’s only here as a stepping stone to Poland.

• Like 5

Ive followed his career since the Buccaneers days and think he’s improved year on year. I cant think of any of his major injuries he’s had that have actually been his fault, he’s just been unlucky being a racer and in the thick of it most of the time. If you want a guy who’ll give 100% for his team turn up for off track events and who fans take a liking too then he’s your man. Or you could sign a mercenary who’s only here as a stepping stone to Poland.

Your tagline tells the truth here Nick!

• Like 1

Last 3 averages in the 2nd tier back up my point that he has not improved.

2015 - 6.84

2016 - 6.31

2017 - 6.10

In 2017 Kyle was the 2nd highest bonus point scorer in the whole of the Championship (from only 2/3 of the meetings)

Including BP he was at nearly 7.5

This was a team plan as it was important to keep his average below Sedgemens 6.17 as we had to use R/R due to the rules not allowing a replacement signing.

That shows not only that he his better than just the raw 6.10 average but also his superb and admirable attitude to the team ethic

• Like 4

I respect your opinion and you have made a lot of good points as highlighted above.

By now he should have been an established No.2 but he's never kicked on from that No.6 position.

In 2017 Kyle was the 2nd highest bonus point scorer in the whole of the Championship (from only 2/3 of the meetings)

Including BP he was at nearly 7.5

This was a team plan as it was important to keep his average below Sedgemens 6.17 as we had to use R/R due to the rules not allowing a replacement signing.

That shows not only that he his better than just the raw 6.10 average but also his superb and admirable attitude to the team ethic

I agree about all of this team effort and attitude stuff but we need riders who are going to score points no matter what position they take in the team.

Newman will score points at No.6 that's a given but he wont score well in the 1-5 and that defeats the object.

I respect your opinion and you have made a lot of good points as highlighted above.

By now he should have been an established No.2 but he's never kicked on from that No.6 position.

I agree about all of this team effort and attitude stuff but we need riders who are going to score points no matter what position they take in the team.

Newman will score points at No.6 that's a given but he wont score well in the 1-5 and that defeats the object.

Well. I for one believe and hope he will prove you wrong in 2018. I also believe he’s better off away from poole where the promotion appear to employ British riders when they’re forced to, preferring the Aussies (who I have no grudge against) instead.

• Like 4

MFF, I am generally intrigued to know how often you go & watch Poole. Myself as a Swindon fan I go to every home meeting & have done for many years now (more than I care to admit too). Ive even been to Poole in the days when the football pitch was in the middle of the track...

Well. I for one believe and hope he will prove you wrong in 2018. I also believe he’s better off away from poole where the promotion appear to employ British riders when they’re forced to, preferring the Aussies (who I have no grudge against) instead.

If he does then I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Good to exchange views with you tonight in a good manner.

If he does then I will hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Good to exchange views with you tonight in a good manner.

And you. Makes a change on this forum ;)

• Like 1

Wrong.

When your regulary carrying injuries what do you expect.

This is why Im not attending Poole matches anymore whilst Ford is in charge.

Hope you enjoyed the years you got in. I doubt there will be any left post Ford. Not with the way this joke of a league is going.