British Speedway Forum

Lets hope james is back for us now he can improve quicker now he is riding championship speedway

Practically what I said. 'Riders who will score consistently week in and week out no matter what position they ride at'

no you did not what a load of sh*t you put on here
  • Like 4

Fantastic news.

Now we should sign Shanes as the No.7. Now that he has a Championship club. Extra meeting's and he's confidence wont drop.

Youve ignored my post from last night I see. To me that says everything.

no you did not what a load of sh*t you put on here

Yes I did.

MFF, I am generally intrigued to know how often you go & watch Poole. Myself as a Swindon fan I go to every home meeting & have done for many years now (more than I care to admit too). Ive even been to Poole in the days when the football pitch was in the middle of the track...

This post hyabb17?

A good move for James Shanes. He was approached by both Sheffield and Ipswich (and possibly others) during the season just gone but had too many diary clashes with his Longtrack and grasstrack commitments to take either club up on their offer. No surprise that Sheffield came back in for him - especially now that MF and Damien Bates are now 'best buddies'!! ;-)

A good move for James Shanes. He was approached by both Sheffield and Ipswich (and possibly others) during the season just gone but had too many diary clashes with his Longtrack and grasstrack commitments to take either club up on their offer. No surprise that Sheffield came back in for him - especially now that MF and Damien Bates are now 'best buddies'!! ;-)

What you mean by the best buddies?

Not really a question though is it.

Yes it is. Clearly you dont go otherwise you would have answered.

Yes it is. Clearly you dont go otherwise you would have answered.

And if I gave you an answer then you wouldn't believe it anyway so what's the point.

• Like 1

Lets hope james is back for us now he can improve quicker now he is riding championship speedway

If he does not ride for Poole as a full time rider in 2018 questions have to be asked.
  • Like 1

If he does not ride for Poole as a full time rider in 2018 questions have to be asked.

Why ?