British Speedway Forum

Can everyone please just stop sniping at one another

Wait until Monday evening when we announce two more riders and we will be classed as cheats etc.

The likely loss of Holder has certainly messed up our team building plans though.

We need to get him onboard and not let him go to Somerset on such a low average.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Wait until Monday evening when we announce two more riders and we will be classed as cheats etc.

The likely loss of Holder has certainly messed up our team building plans though.

We need to get him onboard and not let him go to Somerset on such a low average.

Or Manchester ..... :lol:

Holder apparantly wont ride at Poole without Jack being there to.

Why would anyone want the troublemakers?

• Like 5

If he isn't at Poole then I can see someone having to have to pay a nice transfer fee, which clubs have the money though?

He is on a bargain average so I'm sure Matt will do all he can to keep him.

Holder apparantly wont ride at Poole without Jack being there to.

Why would anyone want the troublemakers?

That is the issue! Jack has a real attitude and needs to realise he isn't gods gift to speedway just because his brother was a world champ. His mouth has cost him a Poole contract next year!

If he isn't at Poole then I can see someone having to have to pay a nice transfer fee, which clubs have the money though?

That is the issue! Jack has a real attitude and needs to realise he isn't gods gift to speedway just because his brother was a world champ. His mouth has cost him a Poole contract next year!

Jack was not the only family member to 'give attitude' in certain circumstances!! And I don't mean James!!!

What you mean by the best buddies?

Matt proposed him for the BSPA MC at the AGM!!! :P

You seem to have forgotten all about Miedzinski :rolleyes: To recall - Swindon insisted on a transfer fee and Poole paid a loan fee. So good luck getting anyone to pay a transfer fee - fat or otherwise! Edited by Steve0
  • Like 2

...and there I was thinking that Swindon had just paid out for the full transfers of Ellis (more than Poole were prepared to pay) and Wajtknecht!!

• Like 1

it doesn't worry me in the slightest not having the Holders back, I realise they are on a good average but if can get Woryna and Wozniak then we can build a good team without them. Jack was good for Peterborough but not great for us last season and has loads of room for improvement, Chris really did himself and the sport a major disservice by his actions at Kings Lynn and as far as I know he has never apologised for his actions.

Obviously wherever they ride, once they start scoring well, whoever that is will soon forget what happened previously and apparently Peterborough have been let off the majority of the fine issued over Jack riding in Poland.

Judging by the number of likes the "sh*t" post received some unfortunate individuals actually like the sniping.

it wasn't a reply to that post in particular I don't think.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Millik and woryna better signing

Edited by ray c

Im happy for you guys to Use Kilndt & Shanes 😂 Edited by hyabb17

I think we should let him go because he isn't committed to us one bit.

If he was committed he would have signed the contract by now.

No loan fees permanent transfer only and get riders in who would wear the skull and crossbones with pride instead of stroppy kids who would ruin the team spirit.

I wouldn't mind giving Hans another go now. Yes his EF's can be frustrating at times and he does have a few bad meetings here and there but the experience and leadership he brings to the pits is very valuable.

We need a team captain who wouldn't throw a strop and someone who would ask around to see if the rest of the boys need any help with bike setups and stuff.

Hans fits that bill.

You seem to have forgotten all about Miedzinski :rolleyes: To recall - Swindon insisted on a transfer fee and Poole paid a loan fee. So good luck getting anyone to pay a transfer fee - fat or otherwise!

Conveniently forgotten as usual. :drink:

• Like 1

Im happy for you guys to Use Kilndt & Shanes

Klindt isn’t in the Poole team. Nice of you to take the P out of a super little racer in Shanes at the begining of his career making his way in the sport.