British Speedway Forum

all your inside info comes from Twitter or instagram not right very often is it

Im just saying Holder is flying home. I don't know if he is signing or not. He is just coming home which is timely.

all your inside info comes from Twitter or instagram not right very often is it

What are you saying? That Chris Holder posts his own fake news on his instagram account!! I'm guessing he has got it from Chris' instagram..

...and there I was thinking that Swindon had just paid out for the full transfers of Ellis (more than Poole were prepared to pay) and Wajtknecht!!

Totally different situation as you know! :rolleyes: Looks like you cant even give the Holders away so cant see anyone paying a transfer fee.

• Like 1

Im just saying Holder is flying home. I don't know if he is signing or not. He is just coming home which is timely.

perhaps his holiday has come to an end ? Edited by ray c

Instagram. All over his story on it. He is there with Monster Joe.

Monster Joe another that is nauseating gets his ugly mug everywhere in the pits/TV and lords over Holder and Hancock so cringe worthy!

• Like 3

Monster Joe another that is nauseating gets his ugly mug everywhere in the pits/TV and lords over Holder and Hancock so cringe worthy!

Really? I had a chat with him at Cardiff and found him to be a great guy. Chatted for a good 20 minutes and he came over as a genuine fan who loves his speedway and is willing to spend money in sponsorship on the top riders to promote Monster. If spending thousands puts you in front of the cameras, then so be it. Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 3

Must admit first impressions were not good. But spoke to him at Poole definitely a decent guy.

Really? I had a chat with him at Cardiff and found him to be a great guy. Chatted for a good 20 minutes and he came over as a genuine fan who loves his speedway and is willing to spend money in sponsorship on the top riders to promote Monster. If spending thousands puts you in front of the cameras, then so be it. He spends enough to be in front of the cameras so be it.

Do you want to say so be it one more time?

• Like 1

Really? I had a chat with him at Cardiff and found him to be a great guy. Chatted for a good 20 minutes and he came over as a genuine fan who loves his speedway and is willing to spend money in sponsorship on the top riders to promote Monster. If spending thousands puts you in front of the cameras, then so be it.

Darcy Ward certainly considers him a friend and acknowledges what he has done for him.

I agree the guy comes across pretty ott on TV but that maybe just his TV persona....

• Like 2

So in less than 48 hours time the two new Poole riders will be revealed live on Facebook live.

Will the forum go into meltdown?

How many will accuse Poole of cheating even though they will be within the rules?

How many will laugh at the signings and dismiss them as nothing to get excited about?

How many will consider what impressive signings they could turn out to be?

So in less than 48 hours time the two new Poole riders will be revealed live on Facebook live.

How many will accuse Poole of cheating even though they will be within the rules?

How many will laugh at the signings and dismiss them as nothing to get excited about?

Hopefully its some quite exciting riders. And we will be happy with the signings.

Depends which rules we are talking about. If it's to do with averages I hope any returnees not here in 2017 are reassessed As they should be for whoever they sign for.

We hardly know any rules yet.

Edited by stevebrum

I don't think Poole will be accused of cheating, but if there are ringers on silly averages then the BSPA will receive more justified criticism for poor governance.

And more people will walk away.

• Like 2

If youre the the know as you make out name the two riders. Edited by hyabb17