British Speedway Forum

How many of last season's team are we going to get if no Hans then it will be one or maybe if we sign James two .well let's hope Matt got a world class rider lined up to help Brady out at the top end of the team

There are not many “world class” riders available under 8 points. But there are plenty of quality riders.

Riders who didn't ride here last season have not been re-assessed. Only GP riders who missed 2017 and GP riders new to the UK get a 9.

That hasn't been made clear yet. I hope it isn't that tho. No one wants ringers in their teams, not even Poole fans.

Knowing the BSPA anything is possible sadly.

Hopefully commonsense will prevail.

2 Poles for Monday!!!! (but not Wozniak as Flagrag suggested it might be - or so I've heard!!)

Edited by Skidder1

Anyone know what time the broadcast starts tomorrow?

Totally different situation as you know! :rolleyes: Looks like you cant even give the Holders away so cant see anyone paying a transfer fee.

Giving them away is not the issue, getting a decent value from anyone is the problem!! :D

Anyone know what time the broadcast starts tomorrow?

The Sponsors Dinner is due to start at 19.30 so I guess there's a chance that the two names will be leaked before the 2x Poles are officially announced later in the evening - unless MF intros them right at the beginning?! :wink::wink:

Edited by Skidder1

That hasn't been made clear yet. I hope it isn't that tho. No one wants ringers in their teams, not even Poole fans.

Knowing the BSPA anything is possible sadly.

Hopefully commonsense will prevail.

I have already told you its only gp riders without an average in 2017. If riders have a previous average riding in the UK it is valid.

Its not cheating.

Not cheating, but along with the one over eight rule a pretty damaging set of regulations for the league as a whole.

• Like 1

Not cheating, but along with the one over eight rule a pretty damaging set of regulations for the league as a whole.

I don’t see it that way at all. Although I do disagree with the one over 8 rule, the other rule has always been that if a rider has a previous average that is used. Been that since I can remember.

The Sponsors Dinner is due to start at 19.30 so I guess there's a chance that the two names will be leaked before the 2x Poles are officially announced later in the evening - unless MF intros them right at the beginning?! :wink::wink:

So we might have a live feed of a load of old blokes chomping away on turkey, pigs in blankets etc for a couple of hours? Lol!

Klindt?

Miedzinski?

Miskowiak?

Miedzinski but he's a Swindon asset. They would need Swindon's OK 1st. OK sorry based on previous seasons, They wouldn't bother & theywonder why other fans don't like Poole.

Edited by DunRobin

I dont see it that way at all. Although I do disagree with the one over 8 rule, the other rule has always been that if a rider has a previous average that is used. Been that since I can remember.

Of course you don't :D Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

Don't disagree with previous averages being used if it's the same for everybody. Why just GP riders? They've not been reassessed as long as I can remember.

Do them all or none at all.

• Like 2

I have already told you its only gp riders without an average in 2017. If riders have a previous average riding in the UK it is valid.

Its not cheating.

If you have a link that proves this please?

Nothing published or released by the BSPA.

It's absolutely the wrong thing to do to reassess some but not others.

The BSPA will have made a huge mistake if they are allowing this.

I'm surprised you are in favour of this?

hopefully Poole will sign Lebedevs, Milik and Woryna to prove what a joke that will make the rules.

Of course you don't :D Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

Don't disagree with previous averages being used if it's the same for everybody. Why just GP riders? They've not been reassessed as long as I can remember.

Do them all or none at all.

The league would not have run if those rules hadnt been bought in. Dont blame Poole nothing to do with Matt Ford. Poole had a top rider to bring in but had to change the

Of course the rule changes are the same for everybody. Always has been that previous averages have been used and still remains that way. Only GP riders affected who have not ridden uk in 2017.

Edited by Steve Shovlar