British Speedway Forum

Tai rode here in 2016 so within 3 years of rule so remains 7.03.

3 years is way too long. 3 years ago Darcy Ward was riding here. A lot can happen in 3 years.

If a rider didn't ride here in the previous season, then their average should be reassessed. If they are due to be a GP rider in the season in which they are signing for then their average should be assessed at 8.00. If they are not a GP rider, and have never rode in Britain before, their average should be assessed at 5.00. If they have ridden here previously, but are not riding in the GP's, the average of the last year they rode in Britain should be compared to the most relevant foreign league average, year for year.

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

A rider last rode here in 2014. He doesn't ride in the GP's. When he rode here in 2014 his average was 5.00. His 2014 Swedish Elitserien average was 6.00. His current Swedish Elitserien average is 7.5. His current Swedish Elitserien average is 125% of his 2014 Swedish Elitserien average. Therefore his new British average should be 6.25. Dead easy.

A rider last rode here in 2014. He now rides in the GP's. His average is 8.00.

A rider last rode here in 2017. His average was 6.50. His average is 6.50.

How does this not make more sense than all the other weird sh*t they're trying over here? I know that things have been messed up by last years weird increasing of averages, apparently at random, but we cannot possibly take all these things into account. We need to set a new base line and stick to it. It's far better than just making it up as we go.

• Like 2

Non Poole fans get ready to have a go at us.

Because one the guys getting announced tomorrow comes in on the biggest joke average Ive ever seen after the year he had last season.

Ford with a masterstroke. Tasty signings.

Because one the guys getting announced tomorrow comes in on the biggest joke average Ive ever seen after the year he had last season.

Also was available to any other team in the Premiership

Nobody outside of Poole gives a flying fox :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Nobody outside of Poole gives a flying fox :rolleyes:

Will do tomorrow when the forum goes into meltdown mode.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

What a bunch of saddos as there is so much to do on the South Coast rather than get so obsessed about winning a poxy league amongst 8 teams.

Its so funny to read & they really do need to get out more & find a sexual partner rather than wasting the toilet roll at Wimborne Road.

Edited by Crazy robin

Sounds like Milik or Lebvedev. Both would be brilliant signings

If you mean tomorrow's signings then no

• Like 1

Who?

Nope

2 Polish riders.

Who?

PM me guys...

What a bunch of saddos as there is so much to do on the South Coast rather than get so obsessed about winning a poxy league amongst 8 teams.

Its so funny to read & they really do need to get out more & find a sexual partner rather than wasting the toilet roll at Wimborne Road.

What? What is sad about being excited for next season?

Is that the same poxy league you won last season, didn't you enjoy it then?

Gomolski and Karol Baran. :)

I hope one of them is Gomolski but i doubt it.

Who?

Who?

PM me guys...

What? What is sad about being excited for next season?

There is excitement & then there's the it's the most important thing in my life thing which is strange.

It's a league of 8 teams for crying out loud.

I can understand Starman being like it as a single man but don't get some of the rest.

Is that the same poxy league you won last season, didn't you enjoy it then?

I hope one of them is Gomolski but i doubt it.

No not really as the first title was great but after that the sport has become more of a joke than ever.

I also have many more important things in my life that speedway is way down the list for me.

• Like 1

Unless its Drabik theres no one else to get excited about..