British Speedway Forum

There is excitement & then there's the it's the most important thing in my life thing which is strange.

It's a league of 8 teams for crying out loud.

I can understand Starman being like it as a single man but don't get some of the rest.

No not really as the first title was great but after that the sport has become more of a joke than ever.

I also have many more important things in my life that speedway is way down the list for me.

Can't be that far down the list with the amount of time you spend on here!

• Haha 1

Unless its Drabik theres no one else to get excited about..

Correct. Its just an announcement Poole fans will find interesting. If anyone is expected Drabik, Dudek or Helium they are going to be disappointed.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Itll be Gomolski and Woryna zzzzzzzzzzzz

Half right

• Like 1

Not sure why a couple of Swindon fans are getting their knickers in a twist over this announcement. Are they worried?....

• Like 2

Not sure why a couple of Swindon fans are getting their knickers in a twist over this announcement. Are they worried?....

When they are rumoured to sign Bellego on a laughable average then they should be worried about everyone

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

When they are rumoured to sign Bellego on a laughable average then they should be worried about everyone

You do realise that he held his average this year, more than most did.

You do realise that he held his average this year, more than most did.

I think Swindon have got a decent team. You have a solid top 5 and batch has the potential to be a decent 5 and pair with Morris. Musielak can still get better and Bellego was pretty decent at the start of the season.

They have a weak reserve pairing but with Zach able to do 5 and tactical ride that will be fine. Think Danny Ayers might be there 7th Guy.

I think Swindon have got a decent team. You have a solid top 5 and batch has the potential to be a decent 5 and pair with Morris. Musielak can still get better and Bellego was pretty decent at the start of the season.

They have a weak reserve pairing but with Zach able to do 5 and tactical ride that will be fine. Think Danny Ayers might be there 7th Guy.

Completely agree. Looking forward to your team news tomorrow. Think all the teams will be evenly balanced

It’ll be Gomolski and Woryna zzzzzzzzzzzz

Szcz.......

Edited by The Doctor...

The forum has been upgraded in readiness for the meltdown tonight on the two signings :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1