British Speedway Forum

Two brilliant signings.  Looking very, very good.

And with news of another Aussie coming in, we are going to be serious contenders.

Kurtz

Szczepaniak

Chris Holder

?

Josh G

Kasper Woryna

?

Have to say with the points available I am very happy.

3 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

If it backfires, then surely it should show that they shouldn't have had their averages reassessed and you're wrong

I don't know how you worked out that I am wrong because I gave two options :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, noggin said:

No Forum meltdown I guess.....:o

Not yet. That will come a couple of weeks into next season when 4 pointers start banging in the points. What you have to look at is their starting averages. These riders are not wow riders over here but each of them have starting averages lower than riders they will likely make mincemeat out of.

9 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

A real surprise Sczezpeniak but he has improved since his last spell over here  and he is a good .gater.  Woryna is a hell of a signing i was impressed with him at times at Coventry and he is different propsition now he could do the same as Smolinski did at Birmingham  the other year. 

Out of the two Woryna is the bigger talent on a lower average. But when you look at the Polish averages Spanner is number one over riders of the calibre of Bjerre, Batchelor etc. He is not likely to outscore them in the UK but that’s not his job. He has improved massively since his last time over here and a snip on a sub 5 average.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Two brilliant signings.  Looking very, very good.

And with news of another Aussie coming in, we are going to be serious contenders.

Kurtz

Szczepaniak

Chris Holder

?

Josh G

Kasper Woryna

?

Have to say with the points available I am very happy.

Except the Poole website suggests that Woryna has a higher average than the other one.  Also not seen anything confirming Holder yet

So Matt Ford announced Kasper Woryna, forgets hes announced his signing and asks why people think hes signing and then signs Kasper Woryna.

What a lying twit.

Anyway, Poole fans, I can predict Februarys signing, it's Brady Kurtz!

5 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I don't know how you worked out that I am wrong because I gave two options :rolleyes:

No, you just listed the only possible outcomes. Brexit will either backfire and prove all those leavers wrong or be a success and prove all those remainers wrong. You've not actually said anything of any value.

Your post was trying to suggest that their averages should have been reassessed, but actually you don't have a clue whether or not they need to be reassessed at all. Basically, you don't like the idea of Poole playing a decent hand, and therefore would like it so that Poole couldn't possibly take such a risk by having their averages reassessed to a level that makes the risk unattractive to Poole (or any other team for that matter). 

I know you guys are still crying over Doyley but you need to move on and worry about 2018 rather than telling us how nobody is going to be scared by our signings (which is funny considering you clearly aren't decided on whether they are going to flop or massively out perform their averages lol) .

Clearly you're a little scared or you wouldn't be hovering round our thread like flies on sh*t.

Edited by BurntFaceMan
  • Haha 2

A bit 'meh' to be honest but difficult to judge until we see some other line ups.

• Like 1

It also means our other second string will have a very decent starting average. No weak links as such.

Poole make Sheer Panic signing....

No change from last season then 

I think they chose both these riders as it's pretty clear they will up their averages and both good at moto x..which will help with the home meetings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BurntFaceMan said:

No, you just listed the only possible outcomes. Brexit will either backfire and prove all those leavers wrong or be a success and prove all those remainers wrong. You've not actually said anything of any value. Your post was trying to suggest that their averages should have been reassessed, but actually you don't have a clue whether or not they need to be reassessed at all.

My post wasn't trying to suggest anything - you are!  Anyway, I believe that all riders who didn't ride here in 2017 should have their averages reviewed - not just GP riders

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

A bit 'meh' to be honest but difficult to judge until we see some other line ups.

Name me two other sub five pointers with as much potential.

• Like 1