British Speedway Forum

18 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

... You said it was either going to backfire, or prove that averages need to be reassessed? Which shows you clearly haven't a clue which way it is going to go, which in turn moots your argument that all riders should be reassessed, does it not smarty pants? ;). Your posts have more holes in them than Swiss cheese! :rofl:

You either believe that our signings will make a mockery of their average, proving your point that all riders should be reassessed and contradicting your comment that the 7 other teams will not be scared of them, or you believe that they will flop, contradicting and invalidating your point that all riders should be reassessed? Either way you've contradicted yourself and now look a tool.

Clearly you are not a smarty pants.  I have not contradicted myself - I gave two points of view which wasn't good enough for you and by saying things that YOU have summised, I think it is you that is looking foolish.  Either way, I'm not going to debate with you further!

• Haha 1

Still say we will be there or there abouts

Dont worry Brum, we will be fine.

12 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

It's nothing to do with whether any particular rider who didn't race here in 2017 does better or worse than a pre 2017 average. It's a matter of principle, fairness and transparency that all riders are treated the same and to reassess GP riders who did not race here last year but not other riders who didn't is illogical and unfair.

But it is irrelevant when you do not know how to reassess them. If you default to reassessing all riders with an average so high that the risk of signing them is too high to take, then you make a league where we slowly exclude every rider that misses a season in the country.

The reason Steve0 made himself look so stupid is that he doesn't actually have a clue whether or not the riders need to be reassessed, he just wants the outcome that benefits his team most.

2 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Clearly you are not a smarty pants.  I have not contradicted myself - I gave two points of view which wasn't good enough for you and by saying things that YOU have summised, I think it is you that is looking foolish.  Either way, I'm not going to debate with you further!

Translation.. you called me out, I'm not playing anymore.

We will be fine Burnt face man

Dont let Brum bother you mate.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Woryna is obviously a terrific signing but not sure that Szczepaniak will better his average much if at all. An experienced rider and had a good season but can't see him doing much over here. 

In my opinion it would be a complete travesty if Shanes isn't in the team.

• Like 1

Whats Up mate..

58 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Two brilliant signings.  Looking very, very good.

And with news of another Aussie coming in, we are going to be serious contenders.

Kurtz

Szczepaniak

Chris Holder

?

Josh G

Kasper Woryna

?

Have to say with the points available I am very happy.

Totally mediocre. Poole have thrown in the towel again. Rubbish.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Woryna is obviously a terrific signing but not sure that Szczepaniak will better his average much if at all. An experienced rider and had a good season but can't see him doing much over here. 

In my opinion it would be a complete travesty if Shanes isn't in the team.

Have to agree about James,  Matts going for strengh in depth next season.

You’d have been better off with Lahti and Kennett. Matt’s lost the plot again.

Just now, DC2 said:

Totally mediocre. Poole have thrown in the towel again. Rubbish.

You obviously don't know who Szczepaniak and Woryna are. 

Will both put 1.50 on their averages. 

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

You’d have been better off with Lahti and Kennett. Matt’s lost the plot again.

We can't they have signed for Swindon!

• Haha 4