British Speedway Forum

6 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

I do hope Chris Holder is pulling our leg with the picture of what looks like 2 busted wrists in A&E on his twitter page this morning......

If this guy has seriously injured himself then there should be some serious questions asked by Matt if its some kind of motorcycling accident when he is not even competition riding. If its true I do hope we have not lost one of out top riders for ??? months and then he has to get back to full fitness.

Cant see any other posts from him since he shared it with Crump and another (plus anyone who follows him).

Will also be somewhat galling that he has not posted to my knowledge one single comment about how pleased he is to be back at Poole (or any other positive comment about returning), yet if true he is more than happy to share some personal injury misfortune to anyone following him on twitter.

Anyway it may not even be him or it may be an old photo, but even so as it stands it doesn't look too clever and surely raises maybe some doubts on his availability for the season start.

Also if true I bet Matt Ford will be less than a happy bunny with the Poles also still dragging their feet on the 3 league rule thus slowing up the Sundtrom announcement (as well as poor James Shanes who is awaiting the outcome as its all linked).

Isn’t that the injury he had a couple of years ago when he last rode in the Aussie Championship??

47 minutes ago, DWP said:

I don’t know also but saw the photo. Have you read Polish Extraliga contract for 2018. There is a clause in it, that a rider is fined big time if injured outside of speedway. That includes falling down stairs, one of the reasons I believe Hancock not doing Extraliga. There are some other unbelievable clauses in it also. 

Well that is up to the rider to accept the clauses and sign it or get the contract changed if he is a top rider and able to.

If the team will not alter the contract then it is up to the rider to accept or decline the position.

Exactly the same would apply in the UK. 

2 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Isn’t that the injury he had a couple of years ago when he last rode in the Aussie Championship??

Yes.

8 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

But don't rule out Piotr Pawlicki. :)

Already is ruled out. He is a 9 or an 8. Confirmed by his boss.

Wolves bound if he is 7.32 early mid season. 

Edited by stevebrum
missing information.

9 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

But don't rule out Piotr Pawlicki. :)

Not interested in a UK return which is a shame as his 7 point odd average would have made him an attractive addition to most starting line ups come March. 

4 hours ago, poolebolton said:

You say that but Woryna put hardly anything up. Just a picture really. And only that SGP page actually spoke about him really. 

Josh G put up nothing and he has Instagram. 

Matt S put up nothing. 

Only Brady put stuff up really. 

But at least Josh has been interviewed by the Echo.  Holder was retweeted  a Poole post and that's it. No comments from him whatsoever, Darcy has said more about it!

14 minutes ago, ouch said:

Not interested in a UK return which is a shame as his 7 point odd average would have made him an attractive addition to most starting line ups come March. 

As previously mentioned he was interested in a UK return until his reassessed average stopped that happening.  He will either be an 8 or 9 anyway. 

19 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

I do hope Chris Holder is pulling our leg with the picture of what looks like 2 busted wrists in A&E on his twitter page this morning......

If this guy has seriously injured himself then there should be some serious questions asked by Matt if its some kind of motorcycling accident when he is not even competition riding. If its true I do hope we have not lost one of out top riders for ??? months and then he has to get back to full fitness.

Cant see any other posts from him since he shared it with Crump and another (plus anyone who follows him).

Will also be somewhat galling that he has not posted to my knowledge one single comment about how pleased he is to be back at Poole (or any other positive comment about returning), yet if true he is more than happy to share some personal injury misfortune to anyone following him on twitter.

Anyway it may not even be him or it may be an old photo, but even so as it stands it doesn't look too clever and surely raises maybe some doubts on his availability for the season start.

Also if true I bet Matt Ford will be less than a happy bunny with the Poles also still dragging their feet on the 3 league rule thus slowing up the Sundtrom announcement (as well as poor James Shanes who is awaiting the outcome as its all linked).

Its what motorcyclists do! Valentino Rossi broke his leg riding motoX in the middle of his MotoGP championship last year when he was still in with a chance  of winning the title......

Chris will do a great job stop worrying Pirates fans. 

The crowd will give him good receptions every week. 

Middlo will make sure he is happy.

Kurtz and Grajczonek will have a lot of banter with Noddy. 

Terms agreed with Pawlicki after getting permission from Wolves - just the outstanding question of what average he may still be re-assessed on?! ;):approve:

• Like 3

Looking more and more like a Coventry 'B' team with every signing....................

8 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Terms agreed with Pawlicki after getting permission from Wolves - just the outstanding question of what average he may still be re-assessed on?! ;):approve:

Won't be anything other than an 8 or 9. Anything else is pure manipulation and bias.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Chris will do a great job stop worrying Pirates fans. 

The crowd will give him good receptions every week. 

Middlo will make sure he is happy.

Kurtz and Grajczonek will have a lot of banter with Noddy. 

Lets hope your there to cheer the boys on every week then ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Well he hasn’t ridden here for a couple of seasons so there’s some discount there.  7.85 sounds about right.

• Like 2