British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

I did make a mistake Terry but you are so right, in certain programmes his name was spelt without the k in it.

Sorry my fault for being overly pedantic. 

20 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Sorry my fault for being overly pedantic. 

No problem my fault for being over sensitive sorry, as i have said  before you are a decent chap who adds a lot to the forum.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Thanks 1

On 19/01/2018 at 3:34 PM, Gavan said:

good side

but so was last years and look what happened there. Good enough for play offs i reckon

so you have now said 15 times.........

13 hours ago, Najjer said:

So now we've established Poole are going to win the league at a canter... I'm wondered whether people think Brady Kurtz is better than Nick Morris? 

;)

To be fair, Brady is better in every way ........ apart from points scoring. But on that basis I would have Carl Wilkinson over both, all action leg trailer, but mainly at the back. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DC2 said:

To be fair, Brady is better in every way ........ apart from points scoring. But on that basis I would have Carl Wilkinson over both, all action leg trailer, but mainly at the back. :)

But it doesnt matter who scores the most points and the best average........................Kurtz is better

14 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

Some Poole supporters thinking we will win everything by a country mile are deluded 

I don’t think anyone has said that, what has been said is that we have a strong team capable of challenging but as we all know it depends on a lot of things that happen during the season. 

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I don’t think anyone has said that, what has been said is that we have a strong team capable of challenging but as we all know it depends on a lot of things that happen during the season. 

I don't know why FB but I am not convinced about this team at all not sure why 

12 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

I think its a brilliant 1-7 given the points limit and restrictions. Should muller some teams and pick up wins on the road.

• Like 1

It's a great 1-7, but it's a long season & anything can happen. Should finish in the top 4 ok but the play offs are what it's all about. 

16 hours ago, Agrotron said:

Whats not to like? A top 5 with 4 x 7+ pointers including 2 of last season's Number 1s and a current SGP rider, plus a Pole who took the Polish league by storm in 2017 and who has always wanted to ride for Poole.

A 2nd Pole plus last season's number 7 both of whom can and will improve their averages!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Whats not to like? A top 5 with 4 x 7+ pointers including 2 of last season's Number 1s and a current SGP rider, plus a Pole who took the Polish league by storm in 2017 and who has always wanted to ride for Poole.

A 2nd Pole plus last season's number 7 both of whom can and will improve their averages!!

Now where have we heard that before.;):D

• Like 6