British Speedway Forum

42 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Just had a look at the Polish Ekstraliga Squads. 1 Question, why are 2 poles in the Poole like up not in any of the Ekstraliga Squads. ????

Because they both ride for Rybnik and they got relegated. 

They both got offered Extraliga spots. 

Matt S got offered the back up role at Gorzow which Peter Llung now has. 

Woryna basically got an offer to ride for everyone just he didn't want to leave Rybnik and they were asking for about £100K for him and no one wanted to pay that. 

MF 'hopeful' of getting Greg Hancock for the 70th Anniversary meeting!!:D

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

MF 'hopeful' of getting Greg Hancock for the 70th Anniversary meeting!!:D

So i see, Greggy would be a most welcome addition.

4 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Really the star has it wrong and i do not recall Neil saying that.

Have you tried reading what Middleditch says in the Star then?    Like i said it seems far more likely that the Speedway Star, Neil Middleditch and Paul Burbridge know what they're talking about than you do.

Tell me, how much truth is there in the daily papers nowadays ?

Erm...You seem very confused.   You do realise that the Speedway Star (a weekly trade magazine) and the Daily Star (a daily newspaper) are not the same thing.   They're two totally unconnected publications.   No one mentioned the daily newspaper.   We're talking about the Speedway Star!

and you dont clearly know what your talking about..

Please get someone to explain the meaning of the word irony to you!

13 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

Have you tried reading what Middleditch says in the Star then?    Like i said it seems far more likely that the Speedway Star, Neil Middleditch and Paul Burbridge know what they're talking about than you do.

Erm...You seem very confused.   You do realise that the Speedway Star (a weekly trade magazine) and the Daily Star (a daily newspaper) are not the same thing.   They're two totally unconnected publications.   No one mentioned the daily newspaper.   We're talking about the Speedway Star!

Please get someone to explain the meaning of the word irony to you!

I think we would know more down here than you would mate... But even that wont be enough for you...so stick to your own club, who ever it is.

Edited by Starman2006

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I think we would know more down here than you would mate... But even that wont be enough for you...so stick to your own club, who ever it is.

Starman is right. 

The star isnt speaking the truth. There is a lot more people who know the truth compared to the STAR. 

2 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Starman is right. 

The star isnt speaking the truth. There is a lot more people who know the truth compared to the STAR. 

Thank you...Neil also knows Giles release was a cost cutting measure, there is no malice, Giles and Matt have been friends for donkeys years, but clearly pinge doesnt know what he's talking about.Every club in the country will have to cut to keep there club afloat.

Edited by Starman2006

19 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Who is saying Poole will be the only team without team race suits?! They'll be wearing the 70th Anniversary race bibs! 

Will they be the same as the 69th anniversary bibs? Found only in third and fourth and covered in Swindon shale? :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

OK.  The Star isn't speaking the truth.   Hartwell  hasn't been axed as a cost-cutting measure.    

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Thank you...Neil also knows Giles release was a cost cutting measure

OK.   The Star is speaking the truth.  Hartwell has been axed as a cost-cutting measure.

I'm glad you got that straight.

6 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

OK.  The Star isn't speaking the truth.   Hartwell  hasn't been axed as a cost-cutting measure.    

OK.   The Star is speaking the truth.  Hartwell has been axed as a cost-cutting measure.

Im not even talking about Hartwell. 

Ive been talking about racesuits. Not bothered about Hartwell. 

1 hour ago, WalterPlinge said:

yes that is right, its a cost cutting measure. I spoke to Giles about an  ago, and he's fine, no problem..

8 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Jealous Stevie boy, Matt does his job, next years side will be planned by june...;)

You are definitely on the mend and the wind-up again.  I am not jealous at all thanks very much, if you cant see that you have 4 riders on "false" averages then there is no hope for you.  Yes - Matt has done his homework, yes it is within the rules but no - it doesn't make it right!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

You are definitely on the mend and the wind-up again.  I am not jealous at all thanks very much, if you cant see that you have 4 riders on "false" averages then there is no hope for you.  Yes - Matt has done his homework, yes it is within the rules but no - it doesn't make it right!

You said it yourself mate, its within the rules, you admit it yourself, thats good enough..And Matt always does his homework,and that makes it right....And yes im still on the mend, im not out the woods yet..No wind up here mate....

Edited by Starman2006

12 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You said it yourself mate, its within the rules, you admit it yourself, thats good enough..And Matt always does his homework,and that makes it right....And yes im still on the mend, im not out the woods yet..No wind up here mate....

I know if the Rules are right he already has 2 riders signed up for 2019. Who arent in the UK right now.