British Speedway Forum

If only huh Starman ?? ;-)

We can but dream of that prospect :-)

Be good though, wouldn't it.

If Matt gets rid of Kurtz,i will be a disgrace

If Matt gets rid of Kurtz,i will be a disgrace

I dont think that will happen.

As far as Lambert is concerned I'm not sure he would be a good fit at Poole?! Its not just about his scores its the effect in the pits - he's not the best of 'team players', or so it seems!!

As far as Lambert is concerned I'm not sure he would be a good fit at Poole?! Its not just about his scores its the effect in the pits - he's not the best of 'team players', or so it seems!!

I can't see Lambert riding at Poole. Doesn't do that well at Wimborne road. Would rather somehow get Drabik!!!

I can't see Lambert riding at Poole. Doesn't do that well at Wimborne road. Would rather somehow get Drabik!!!

Maybe he doesn't but as i said last year, he's the sort of rider id take, along with Fricke.

• Like 1

Maybe he doesn't but as i said last year, he's the sort of rider id take, along with Fricke.

Fricke? Are you having a laugh, he struggles at Poole. The only reason to sign him would be so he can learn how to ride the track!
  • Like 1

all we want is a number one and the rest will fall into place magic will do nicely if he dont ride in sweden :t: :t:

• Like 3

For sure if there is one rider in the World I would like to see at Poole it is Maksym Drabik.

I think he is the hottest rider on the planet for such an age. Not 21 until Feb 2018. The guy is incredible. For me the best young rider to come along since a young Darcy Ward.

I only think Frick won the World U21 last year because Drabik broke his leg in several places in Sweden which wiped out most of 2016. For sure he would probably have won last years too had he not.To have come back from that serious injury this year and also recently a broken collarbone injury makes the feat of winning the WU21 last night even more amazing. To score 21 and 18 points in 2 meetings against the top U21 riders is incredible. To also have scored in the second of the 3 meetings 8 from 4 rides incl even after he fell in one of them and broke his shoulder is testament to his talent.

It w as further evidence (if we needed it) how the young Poles are on a different planet compared to us and the Aussies. You only have to look at last nights scores where Kurtz/Holder and Lambert (who scored a massive 3 points...) highlight it. The likes of Drabik/Smektala/Woryna/Kubera. Incredible talent and just shows how far the Poles have progressed.

If we got Drabik I wouldn't care who we got at number 1 for 2018. (Within reason)

• Like 1

For sure if there is one rider in the World I would like to see at Poole it is Maksym Drabik.

I think he is the hottest rider on the planet for such an age. Not 21 until Feb 2018. The guy is incredible. For me the best young rider to come along since a young Darcy Ward.

I only think Frick won the World U21 last year because Drabik broke his leg in several places in Sweden which wiped out most of 2016. For sure he would probably have won last years too had he not.To have come back from that serious injury this year and also recently a broken collarbone injury makes the feat of winning the WU21 last night even more amazing. To score 21 and 18 points in 2 meetings against the top U21 riders is incredible. To also have scored in the second of the 3 meetings 8 from 4 rides incl even after he fell in one of them and broke his shoulder is testament to his talent.

It w as further evidence (if we needed it) how the young Poles are on a different planet compared to us and the Aussies. You only have to look at last nights scores where Kurtz/Holder and Lambert (who scored a massive 3 points...) highlight it. The likes of Drabik/Smektala/Woryna/Kubera. Incredible talent and just shows how far the Poles have progressed.

If we got Drabik I wouldn't care who we got at number 1 for 2018. (Within reason)

I'd take

Drabik, Kurtz, Woryna, Magic, NK, Shanes and Ellis.

Is Holder bothered to ride for Poole. I'm not so sure he is. Want someone who rides for the Badge and all those riders would.

Key is Magic, speaks English well so he will be able to keep those guys in the loop. They can make a massive difference to team spirit.

If you look at Wroclaw Magic is key to keeping Tai in the loop and it took them quite far.

I'd take

Drabik, Kurtz, Woryna, Magic, NK, Shanes and Ellis.

Is Holder bothered to ride for Poole. I'm not so sure he is. Want someone who rides for the Badge and all those riders would.

Key is Magic, speaks English well so he will be able to keep those guys in the loop. They can make a massive difference to team spirit.

If you look at Wroclaw Magic is key to keeping Tai in the loop and it took them quite far.

yep I would go for that line up :-)

Now all we can do is dream what the team points limit will be and what little gems hopefully Mr Ford can unearth.

God knows what it would cost to get Magic and Drabik to ride for Poole but hopefully Matt can conjure up some sponsors with deep pockets.

Anyway I hope Matt comes with some news of a signing for when I get back from sunning my backside in Tenerife for the next 2 weeks ;-)

Come on Matt. Go all out and sign Magic. Sweden is going bust and Magic isn't happy in Sweden.

I could see Magic wanting to come back. He wants to win a World Champ and needs more racing really.

You talking to yourself again lol,on a serious id start with these riders if possible,

Drabik

Magic

Kurtz

Vaculik or Andersen

That would be a very good start not overly fussed with having the holder brothers tbh