British Speedway Forum

You talking to yourself again lol,on a serious id start with these riders if possible,

Drabik

Magic

Kurtz

Vaculik or Andersen

That would be a very good start not overly fussed with having the holder brothers tbh

Neither would I be over concerned if it was topped up with Shanes - Ellis & Woryna (already signed for 2018). Or even throw Milik into the mix on his low GSA.

So many poss combinations but again it will come back to Teams points limit plus who wants to come to UK.

If as reported by a number of sources/contributors Sweden is in the brown smelly stuff, (well some of them as it wont be all) then maybe some of these guys will consider UK as a second option to Poland.

Will require some deep pocket spending though.

Lets hope the signings match our hopes and expectations in this game of name next years team ;-)

Neither would I be over concerned if it was topped up with Shanes - Ellis & Woryna (already signed for 2018). Or even throw Milik into the mix on his low GSA.

So many poss combinations but again it will come back to Teams points limit plus who wants to come to UK.

If as reported by a number of sources/contributors Sweden is in the brown smelly stuff, (well some of them as it wont be all) then maybe some of these guys will consider UK as a second option to Poland.

Lets hope the signings match our hopes and expectations in this game of name next years team ;-)

Yeh but unless the powers that be give clubs bigger scope in team building averages speedway will die.

Yeh but unless the powers that be give clubs bigger scope in team building averages speedway will die.

where will the money come from to pay for all this ?
  • Like 2

where will the money come from to pay for all this ?

Sponsorship. We still have some very good sponsors at Poole, other clubs need to get there backsides in gear. Otherwise speedway as we know it even nowadays will be finished. you are obviously easily pleased..

This season to me was on a par with 0-9.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Realistically limit will prob be 42.50 would make sense bigger league fixed nights and better teams fingers crossed,cant see a 45 limit tbh.

Sponsorship. We still have some very good sponsors at Poole, other clubs need to get there backsides in gear. Otherwise speedway as we know it even nowadays will be finished. you are obviously easily pleased..

This season to me was on a par with 0-9.

i am easily pleased 4 guys racing speedway bikes been watching it all my life win or lose don't matter to me you only want to win

i am easily pleased 4 guys racing speedway bikes been watching it all my life win or lose don't matter to me you only want to win

Its a Poole thing.Nice to see a "proper" Poole (speedway) fan.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Realistically limit will prob be 42.50 would make sense bigger league fixed nights and better teams fingers crossed,cant see a 45 limit tbh.

They should make it 45.

Yep it does, second doesn't sit with me..

They should make it 45.

I'm amazed you can even count to two!

• Like 2

They should make it 45.

Everyone wants to win but yet certain Poole fans believe that winning the league over credibility and the sport not dying is more important.

Oh and for the record stop posting on the Ipswich threads chasing me around.......i know you cant cope if im not about but its a bit like Fatal Attraction, need to check the rabbit!

Everyone wants to win but yet certain Poole fans believe that winning the league over credibility and the sport not dying is more important.

Oh and for the record stop posting on the Ipswich threads chasing me around.......i know you cant cope if im not about but its a bit like Fatal Attraction, need to check the rabbit!

What the hell has this got to do with Poole 2018?

Take your gripes to personal messages.

• Like 3

Why ?

To give clubs a lot more scope to sign riders, 45 would be a good figure.. But even you should know that. Otherwise Speedway in this country will go down the pan But then i expect you would be happy.

No, the club wants to win, you must be the odd one out

Edited by Starman2006